• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Switch could use some games

Zelda is pretty good.

Fast RMX is nice.

Tried Shovel Knight for the first time.

But I agree, hopefully it gets a more constant stream of games than Wii U.

People should remember there wasn't shit to play this gen until Bloodborne came out. At least for me personally.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last Gen the Wii U had your hookup, holla if you hear me.

It wasn't until this year that the PS4 had enough to interest me. Wii U meanwhile had games beating down the door. Hit after hit. I'm still swimming in Wii U games like Scrooge McDuck.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
how many in DC?

Huffington post article from 2011 says 1 out of every 25 - so about 52,000 unless my math is off!

Honestly if we drowned 300,000 lawyers, the other million or so would be ecstatic because there's too many lawyers.

legal disclaimer: not actually suggesting we kill all the lawyers, that could get a person sued

Chris, just watched episode 5 of Legion
whoo.png

Fox318

Lawyers have been the biggest obstacle to Trump and the Pats. In fact the only obstacle.

You are welcome!

What about the ones that work for Trump bulling people into selling land for fear of eminent domain pursiits?

Or a White House staff full of ones working overnight on how they can make it so anyone that is brown can be blocked from entering the country?

Is Legion really good, because it looks like one of those properties that centers around a "oh look at special little me I'm just a young person with special powers and I can do everything and only special little me can save the world".

I hope I'm wrong.

Jarnet87

my bracket has been busted, the whole thing in shambles. Villanova was my lock of the century based on my extensive research, nothing.

Is Legion really good, because it looks like one of those properties that centers around a "oh look at special little me I'm just a young person with special powers and I can do everything and only special little me can save the world".

I hope I'm wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong, this is probably the wrongest you've ever been actually.

bionic77

What about the ones that work for Trump bulling people into selling land for fear of eminent domain pursiits?

Or a White House staff full of ones working overnight on how they can make it so anyone that is brown can be blocked from entering the country?
For the first lawyers only work for their clients.

If your client is a douchebag full of shit that's the goal he will give his attorneys.

Regarding the whitehouse that is the executive branch and he is not using many lawyers. He is relying nazis and his son in law to draft these laws.

It's been lawyers and the judicial branch that have slowed him down.

Everyone's bracket is busted because a lot of people probably at least had them going to the final four
I didn't fortunately..

I had those fucking frauds in Notre Dame going though to the final four

3 of my final four is still set. I have Duke, UCLA, and Louisville with Duke winning it all.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
For the first lawyers only work for their clients.

If your client is a douchebag full of shit that's the goal he will give his attorneys.

Regarding the whitehouse that is the executive branch and he is not using many lawyers. He is relying nazis and his son in law to draft these laws.

It's been lawyers and the judicial branch that have slowed him down.

So really judges not lawyers since the attorney generals are a wash because you've got them on both sides.

I didn't fortunately..

I had those fucking frauds in Notre Dame going though to the final four

3 of my final four is still set. I have Duke, UCLA, and Louisville with Duke winning it all.

We're a UK house apparently so we've got Kentucky winning it all against Villanova

Welp

bionic77

So really judges not lawyers since the attorney generals are a wash because you've got them on both sides.

We're a UK house apparently so we've got Kentucky winning it all against Villanova

Welp
No it's the lawyers.

The ACLU and many other lawyers jumped on the Muslim ban within hours. Almost all doing it for free. It was attacked in multiple jurisdictions and hundreds of lawyers showed up to the airport to try and represent the many people who were detained.

We legit yo. Even if don't want to give us credit.

bionic77

My friend just drove to JFK to help out the father of someone we went to high school with. The dude has been held for over 6 hours and is a citizen.

Ninja we lawyers doing it. And we don't even get no respect.

BigAT

Guys, after many years of preparation and countless hours of studying, I am happy to report that I ain't passed the bar but I know a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom