• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

Washing baby clothes after cleaning the house. Doin
it!
:'))))

You're living the dream (excluding the bumblebee kite fiasco)!
I bought and flew another, but the string was so damn cheap and broke in the winds:
vE7bmGv.jpg

KMFW11K.jpg

JyJPkVM.jpg

Fucking Walmart near me raised the price of king kobra malt liquor from $1.50 a 40 to $2. Wtf? That shit ain't right. Also fuck the new england trumps.

*pre 10k run*

Bae is stretching, suggests I do the same. *channels inner Randy Moss* I don't stretch. 84 don't stretch! I come ready, I came out the womb I was ready, tell em mama you know I was ready, it’s why you had me!

*post 10k run*

I should have fucking stretched :(

brentech

*pre 10k run*

Bae is stretching, suggests I do the same. *channels inner Randy Moss* I don't stretch. 84 don't stretch! I come ready, I came out the womb I was ready, tell em mama you know I was ready, it’s why you had me!

*post 10k run*

I should have fucking stretched :(
Stretching post run is honestly more important, but yea, helps to before as well.

Slo

We should chart the going market rate of a 40oz of malt liquor in each of our cities. We can corner the market like they did in Trading Spaces.

Where can I buy a 40oz of malt liquor?

brentech

I was a sprinter in high school, but ran cross country in junior high. Knee got all out of sorts when I was growing so I had to stop the distance.

Many years later, I finally started running again last year. Biking and rowing are great, and while running is harder on the body, its safer than having assholes try to run you off the road. Not sure I intend to do anything longer than 5k at this point, but I signed up for this event in July.

https://warriordash.com/location/2017-warrior-dash-ohio/

Got my brother to join as well, so it should be a fun time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom