• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackGhost this your thread.

Handle this before I have to

Never trust BG with a job.
984SSOt.gif

brentech

Stafford was an MVP candidate before he dislocated his finger.

Brady, Ryan, Rodgers...all the elite Quarterbacks in the NFL would've seen their play go down statistically as well.

Regardless, it was a good season and this Lions team is young and only getting better.

If/When the Lions can establish a running game we'll be in the Super Bowl.
You said they were good enough to be in the Super Bowl. He wasn't injured for 4 of those games against playoff teams and lost each one. I doubt they beat any one of the NFC teams in the playoffs, even if healthy.

Pro Bowl starts in 1 hour!

The excitement is palpable in the air!
Literally forget that was even today....

Think I'm just gonna catch up on tv shows....

Floy first 2 classes cancelled tomorrow time to go ham, you know what I'm saying? You know.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

SF is hiring Hall-of-Fame candidate and FOX analyst John Lynch as GM, sources tell ESPN. Lynch back to Bay Area, where he went to Stanford.

BigAT

Um...what?

SF is hiring Hall-of-Fame candidate and FOX analyst John Lynch as GM, sources tell ESPN. Lynch back to Bay Area, where he went to Stanford.

49ers are giving John Lynch an almost unprecedented six-year deal to become their GM, per sources.

Unless I'm missing something, Lynch has never had any personnel/executive experience at all since retiring.

JABEE

Um...what?

49ers are giving John Lynch an almost unprecedented six-year deal to become their GM, per sources.

Unless I'm missing something, Lynch has never had any personnel/executive experience at all since retiring.

Niners are doing it!

Bread

Banned
Um...what?

Whoa
That's fuckin huge

What? This came out of nowhere. Did 9ers fans have any indication before?
FMT?! Anyone?!

Edit: I would assume they know who the coach is then? Shanny?

Sanjuro

Um...what?

mu4pJAo.jpg

bionic77

FMT fuck football.

It's fascist trash.

Pack up the Switch and let's go watch some NBA. You don't have to associate with the bigots anymore. We are free!

tmdorsey

Well if reports are correct Shanahan had to be ok with Lynch. Wow. I'm thinking Lynch is mainly gonna be about finding defensive talent and Shanahan will have more say on the offensive talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom