• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

:jnc, I deferred on making the SB thread to Line because he wanted to do it so badly, then Sanjuro drunkenly stumbles into the bar with his bag of popcorn and says fuck all that.

DMczaf

michelle-obama.png

Line_HTX

Then he should have posted something, or else we're both wasting our time.

I did say something. I already asked others privately for help, AND I also said late Sunday afternoon because I wanted it to go up INSIDE the one week period, AKA at 6:30 PM or if for some reason I can't, then no later than 10 PM. I did it because I wanted to be like a good OP and it be coincidence (not) that Houston is hosting the game. I thought the effort should be at least close to how the city of Houston is doing with all the activities all throughout Downtown and how much effort they put to make the place look presentable for everybody and every visitor. It's not like it's exclusive to me, because I'm following the rules by having others work with me as well and make sure there's no dual threads. You could've just searched my posts in this thread, y'know?

Sorry for having family obligations today for Lunar New Year's and being away for most of the weekend.

It's kind of hilarious that this is the 2nd robbery I have witnessed this year.

Welp, I don' t know what to do now that it's 3 pages deep. I guess one final fuckery to cap off this shit season of collapsing quality, I dunno...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sanjuro

I did say something. I already asked others privately for help, AND I also said late Sunday afternoon because I wanted it to go up INSIDE the one week period, AKA at 6:30 PM or if for some reason I can't, then no later than 10 PM. I did it because I wanted to be like a good OP and it be coincidence (not) that Houston is hosting the game. I thought the effort should be at least close to how the city of Houston is doing with all the activities all throughout Downtown and how much effort they put to make the place look presentable for everybody and every visitor. It's not like it's exclusive to me, because I'm following the rules by having others work with me as well and make sure there's no dual threads. You could've just searched my posts in this thread, y'know?

Sorry for having family obligations today for Lunar New Year's and being away for most of the weekend.

It's kind of hilarious that this is the 2nd robbery I have witnessed this year.

Welp, I don' t know what to do now that it's 3 pages deep. I guess one final fuckery to cap off this shit season of collapsing quality, I dunno...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You could have searched for my posts or even responded to my direct quotes to you!

If you have anything you want me to add shoot them my way, breh.

Line_HTX

You could have searched for my posts or even responded to my direct quotes to you!

If you have anything you want me to add shoot them my way, breh.

Minor pickiness, but why the old logos?

E: Oh I see, you wanted it to be all about the OLDS. I dig it, haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom