• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grossi has already said if they don't trade for Jimmy they are making a mistake. Such a strange city
They are so out of control
raw

Bronx-Man

Banned
I think Cleveland is best off trading for Jimmy. They've spent damn near 20 years drafting shit qb after shit qb, not sure what would make this year any different.

this_guy

I swear it seems like every Super Bowl thread there are people who bitch about NFLGAF for whatever reason.

If you love your team just post. If you're opinion is laughed who gives a shit.

Remember 98% of NFLGAF laughed in 2011 when I said Matthew Stafford is the best young QB in the league.

We still do that today. But it's all in good fun.

Real talk: Matt Stafford is a pretty good qb, even better than playoff game winning Brock Osweiler

ZeoVGM

Banned
I think Cleveland is best off trading for Jimmy. They've spent damn near 20 years drafting shit qb after shit qb, not sure what would make this year any different.

The Browns will still suck. Jimmy would be smart to wait for an offer from another team where his career might actually go somewhere if he cares about football.

JABEE

I will say I am human. I have hatred in my heart for the Patriots and their ways, but I recognize the dedication and morality of many Patriot fans who cheer for their team and accept the illusion. If you operate under that premise you will never make things personal.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I don't want Jimmy to go

I really want the Pats to try and hold onto him for the next year. I legitimately believe if Brady were to retire after the 2017 season and we moved on with Belichick and Jimmy, we would see some great stuff.

I think Jimmy is going to be damn good.

I will say I am human. I have hatred in my heart for the Patriots and their ways, but I recognize the dedication and morality of many Patriot fans who cheer for their team and accept the illusion. If you operate under that premise you will never make things personal.
🤔🤔🤔🤔
The way this post reads is interesting

Sanjuro

Everyone calls me a drunk, BigAT and Sanjuro fat, the Europeans communists, Trejo and not Trejo a stalker, wienke is made fun of for liking alabaster women, Floyd is made fun of for being Floyd, etc etc.

Still somehow less toxic than some other threads. We all have the understanding that everything is jokes and nothing is to be taken literally or personally.

And I reject the notion that we never talk football. I mean, I post less, because there's only but so many times you can say "Cut Remmers" before it gets old, but there's plenty of on-topic discussion here during peak NFL times.

It's more toxic than MLB. Less toxic than NHL and some of the others.

For people just settling into most of the community threads, there always is that problem.

It's more toxic than MLB. Less toxic than NHL and some of the others.

For people just settling into most of the community threads, there always is that problem.

It's not that hard for newcomers to the thread, just say "Fuck the Pats" and you're accepted as one of the lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom