• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Browns picking a QB confirmed. The question is will they screw up and take the wrong one. Luckily this entire group will suck so no big deal.

Whats funny?

pick 12 Browns
Pick 13 Cards
Pick 25 Texans
Pick 31 Falcons

Falcons getting rid of Matt "I can't hold a 25point lead" Ryan

BigAT

O beautiful, for spacious skies...

oA6P4e0.jpg

EtqE6Ly.gif
EtqE6Ly.gif
EtqE6Ly.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
HEY COWBOYS-GAF!

4Q%2B3rd%2B19%2BB.gif

Make your pick already!

Maybe we just matched well but beating the best team in the league (and the Cowboys no less) in the playoffs was pretty magical last year.

Although that might give bionic cause for him to shit on the Packers since I kinda wonder if the Cowboys could have beaten Atlanta and the Pats?

Maybe we just matched well but beating the best team in the league (and the Cowboys no less) in the playoffs was pretty magical last year.

Although that might give bionic cause for him to shit on the Packers since I kinda wonder if the Cowboys could have beaten Atlanta and the Pats?

Y'all would have lost to Romo

;_;

Lmao saw this post on Reddit, must be Floys account.
is Floy this funny 🤔
I'm speaking to you, Sushi. Mr. Jackson, make it happen, Goaty Kessler is leading our team right now. I need you to take Myles at 1, take a couple picks and give 'em to Tennesse so you can pick Hooker up, please. I'd love for them to play for Cleveland. Just make it happen

Gobias

Banned
Speaking of the Star War, just watched Rogue One for the first time yesterday. How am I suppose to feel about it? Pls help

Not terrible, but not very good either. That director knows how to make characters feel like cardboard. It's fine though cause Rey Bae will save us this year

Rogue One spoiler
in Vaders first scene, did anyone else notice how much his hips were swinging when he walked ? Lol. The hallway scene was dope though. Vaders almost as cool as Kyle Ren

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
But you didn't beat the Patriots?

The best team doesn't always win the Super Bowl in the NFL considering the nature of each game being sudden death. As a Pats fan, you should know this better than anyone after 2007!

Hell it doesn't even happen in the NBA with a best of seven series but it does happen a lot more often than the NFL.

Bread

Banned
Finally someone else who's watched the Young Pope. I kept going back and forth throughout the season on if I liked it, but I couldn't stop watching it. I ended up really liking it

Saints took him at 11 Floy
Maybe Floy was low key referencing the mock that had Barnett going multiple times lol

Top Bottom