• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Do you think Kave can turn into a van and has been hiding it from us?
No fucking doubt fam, can't see how he's not a van.
Persona:
when that part happened, I was like Wtf is this shit? This is really weird, but than I found out the reference and became woke.

BigAT

No fucking doubt fam, can't see how he's not a van.
Persona:
when that part happened, I was like Wtf is this shit? This is really weird, but than I found out the reference and became woke.
I don't know the reference, does that mean I'm not woke af? 😓😓😓

I don't know the reference, does that mean I'm not woke af? 😓😓😓
I didn't get The reference, just thought it was a weird thing. Someone in the thread explained it. This is the reference

Picture link:
apparently it's a nod to the movie My Neighbor Totoro. Why people cognitively associate Cats with vehicles. Funny thing is Old man Bionic probably would have gotten this

I think I'm addicted to The Last Jedi teaser reactions.

Yeah some people are way over the top and OD with it, but the genuine reactions are priceless.

Seeing how happy this franchise makes people in these fucked up times

tenor.gif

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
BG you should feel like Rogue One was a good side story. But you kinda had to know how it was going to end going in yeah?

My favorite reactions to the Last Jedi teaser are the ones where people are somehow already judging the film to be another "safe" movie instead of something different.

BG you should feel like Rogue One was a good side story. But you kinda had to know how it was going to end going in yeah?

yeah. Going in I didn't think everyone would die though, didn't really hit me till the last moments. I remember all those rumors about the main characters being Rey's parents and what not

I enjoyed Rogue One but there's a lot of little filmmaking quirks that were a bit jarring to see a Star Wars movie.

No crawl, flashbacks, random jump cuts, planet titles and shit. None of that was in the Lucas movies and outside of one flashback none of it was in TFA either. At times, RO feels less like a movie made by Lucasfilm and more like a REALLY well done fan film. Like one of those things you would watch on TheForce.Net back in the OG OG days

The story was also kind of boring for 75 minutes or so, but the last 3rd redeemed it in that aspect.

Speaking of the Star War, just watched Rogue One for the first time yesterday. How am I suppose to feel about it? Pls help

I watched it for the first time last week. All I could think about were the nerds complaining that Lucas handed the license over to someone else and that Disney would "ruin" Star Wars. You know, if "ruin" means "make the first enjoyable Star wars movies in 30 years".

Dat hallway scene. Hnnnnnnnnnng

Hello friends

Speaking of the Star War, just watched Rogue One for the first time yesterday. How am I suppose to feel about it? Pls help
I did too. I did like it.. but it was missing something to me.
Tarkin CGI was solid to me and glad they brought him back because he is awesome in some capacity. The Leia wasn't as great obviously, but it was fine. I feel like Forrest Whittaker was criminally underutilized and I enjoyed Itami and Rook a lot, but they felt like window dressing and the Imperial pilot who I can't remember for the life of me was also just there. Those are probably my only qualms with the movie.

I watched it for the first time last week. All I could think about were the nerds complaining that Lucas handed the license over to someone else and that Disney would "ruin" Star Wars. You know, if "ruin" means "make the first enjoyable Star wars movies in 30 years".

Dat hallway scene. Hnnnnnnnnnng
Yup.. that was rad as hell. I just want imagine Vader saying I am the Dark Lord and I run this shit. James Earl Jones had one of his best lines in the few minutes he was in it that made me go yeah out loud.

The moratorium on RO spoilers is up right? I mean, the movie's been out for 4 months and zychi-ari isn't around to get pissy.

By now everyone should know that Jar Jar stole the Death Star plans.

I watched it for the first time last week. All I could think about were the nerds complaining that Lucas handed the license over to someone else and that Disney would "ruin" Star Wars. You know, if "ruin" means "make the first enjoyable Star wars movies in 30 years

Yeah, this period is honestly the most I've ever liked the series

bionic77

I didn't get The reference, just thought it was a weird thing. Someone in the thread explained it. This is the reference

Picture link:
apparently it's a nod to the movie My Neighbor Totoro. Why people cognitively associate Cats with vehicles. Funny thing is Old man Bionic probably would have gotten this
:lol

You don't even know what the cat bus is. Can a mod give BG the tag of ignorant slut who is incapable of keeping his promises and will most likely never be a JCB?

Also Rogue One was a good movie. Not really a Star Wars movie but I liked it. And it is a fucking epic intro to ANH. Loved how they made Vader into a badass.

Today starts becleving season. Floy I can't see you right now but I feel like your not becleving enough. Gotta drop you down in rankings, becleve until it hurts.
Hello friends

I did too. I did like it.. but it was missing something to me.
Tarkin CGI was solid to me and glad they brought him back because he is awesome in some capacity. The Leia wasn't as great obviously, but it was fine. I feel like Forrest Whittaker was criminally underutilized and I enjoyed Itami and Rook a lot, but they felt like window dressing and the Imperial pilot who I can't remember for the life of me was also just there. Those are probably my only qualms with the movie.

Yup.. that was rad as hell. I just want imagine Vader saying I am the Dark Lord and I run this shit. James Earl Jones had one of his best lines in the few minutes he was in it that made me go yeah out loud.
yeah I was expecting some awesome scene with Forrest, they seemed to be building him up. He also had some awesome armor
Watching a docu right now called Building the Browns

it doesn't look like they're doing it
It's a weekly show. The template to doing it

MechDX

Is that for the third round?

Pick number. Vegas thinks Tribusky will go around pick 11 in the first round. Browns pick at 12 so...

Vegas gets as close to accurate as you can on these over under bets but Mahomes around 25 im not real sure on.I would seriously bet the under and bet the over on Watson

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pick number. Vegas thinks Tribusky will go around pick 11 in the first round. Browns pick at 12 so...

Vegas gets as close to accurate as you can on these over under bets but Mahomes around 25 im not real sure on.I would seriously bet the under and bet the over on Watson

Teams just will never ever learn. These guys are reaches at the bottom of the second.

Top Bottom