• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Beach

The problem with Star Wars is that it peaked story wise with KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2.

And Chiefs and Pats should be a great game. Looking forward to it

Slo

The problem with Star Wars is that it peaked story wise with KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2.

And Chiefs and Pats should be a great game. Looking forward to it

There's problem with Stars Wars is that it takes itself too seriously, and so do its fans.

Tall4Life

the browns will only draft myles garrett to make it look like they're doing it and then trade him and a first round pick in 2018 for jimmy g

There's problem with Stars Wars is that it takes itself too seriously, and so do its fans.
A galactic war isn't funny Slo. A GALACTIC WAR ISNT FUNNY!
giphy.gif

Empire > Revenge of the Sith > The Force Awakens > Rogue One

There has only ever been 5 Star Wars movies, Empire, A New Hope, RotJ, Force Awakens, and Rouge One. I have no idea what Revenge of the Sith is but it definitely does not belong on a list of best Star Wars movies.

MechDX

CB @JJOE2424 is the @HoustonTexans' all-time leader in passes defensed (83) & owns the most in the @NFL among active players (159) #HBD24 https://t.co/kOJJiKQhpz

Yet I keep seeing Texans fans saying to cut him for more cap room..... There was a reason the Pats tried to get him in trade last season

Top Bottom