• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Mindlog

Speaking of up in here and olds.
vlund8N.gif

MechDX

BREAKING: Cleveland police are on a man hunt for a man who is shooting people on Facebook live. @cleveland19news

The hell?

bionic77

There has only ever been 5 Star Wars movies, Empire, A New Hope, RotJ, Force Awakens, and Rouge One. I have no idea what Revenge of the Sith is but it definitely does not belong on a list of best Star Wars movies.
This is a fact.

Only 5 SW movies. Only 4 real SW movies with Rogue One being a side story. Though an excellent one at that. And one that improves on the beginning of a ANH.

The ending of Rogue One reminds me of the ending of Back to the Future in that it gets you hype as fuck to see the next one. This should have been true of the Matrix but then they done and fucked that shitup.

TM at this point most of what you hear about Zelda are complaints. That's just the internet. Internet trolls would have turned on the Sistine fucking chapel too. With the same deconstructive bullshit internet arguments that they always use that appeal to people with the brain of a child. It's just a painting! It's has the same colors as the painting my cousins Larry made, nothing revolutionary about it! A lot of people call it a masterpiece but I think they were paid off by the church because I personally did not like the painting and prefer to eat garbage while looking at doodles of naked people.

And you never ask someone their age. How rude!

bionic77

Since I know you love Tom Brady, what is your opinion of the Boston Celtics?
They are not evil Trumpers and they are not cheaters but I still hate them them. Ugly in every way. Just sports related reasons though.

I should disclose that Magic Johnson might be my father (true of everyone born between 1977 and 1989). I don't think that makes me biased but it should still be disclosed.

They are not evil Trumpers and they are not cheaters but I still hate them them. Ugly in every way. Just sports related reasons though.

I should disclose that Magic Johnson might be my father (true of everyone born between 1977 and 1989). I don't think that makes me biased but it should still be disclosed.
So Magic can't be my dad..

dionysus

Yaldog
Saints take Adoree Jackson, CB from USC, with the 32nd pick.

He is close to best defensive player available and an obvious need. Delvin Breaux is our best CB and not good enough when healthy to be a true shutdown corner. And he was out for most of 2016 and didn't look like the same player when he did return. The Saints secondary in the last few years has done their best to make sure Drew Brees gets a 5,000 yrd season by given up so many points. Padding Drew Brees stats is an admirable goal, but the Saints need to win and all indications is that the defense is getting the bulk of the high draft picks this year.

Top Bottom