• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Gil Brandt‏Verified account
@Gil_Brandt

The @nflcommish and I had a nice chat with Deshaun Watson this morning. I'd want Deshaun on my team. Leadership is off the charts.

BOB: "Where the fuck did this erection come from??"

Pepiope

TURRON DAVENPORT‏Verified account @TDavenport_NFL 11m11 minutes ago
More
Talked to Cory Davis earlier. He said the Eagles like his ability to play inside as well as outside.

Davis gonna take Matthews' job.

Pepiope

Matthews injury prone correct?
Ya. His hands stop working like 4-5 times a game. He was the best of our shit WR core though.

Matthews just doesn't have the awareness of an average WR. I couldn't believe it when he stepped out of bounds in the endzone negating a TD that would've won of us the game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So many possibilities for the Lions. Trade down and acquire more picks, trade up, trading Eric Ebron, staying at #21 and taking David Njoku...

I love the NFL draft. Probably my favorite sporting event of the year.

Hindl

Matthews injury prone correct?

He's only missed like 2 games his whole career, both this year. He's just a good receiver, not great, and he doesn't have great hands. His numbers are kind of inflated from being in Chip's offense, and then being the only receiver worth throwing to this year. His stats are in line for him to make Marvin Jones/Sanu money, but the Eagles can't afford it. So if they could get a decent pick this year, they may trade him. Otherwise he's just walking next year and the Eagles get a comp.

Eleuin

So many possibilities for the Lions. Trade down and acquire more picks, trade up, trading Eric Ebron, staying at #21 and taking David Njoku...

I love the NFL draft. Probably my favorite sporting event of the year.
Who the fuck is going to trade for Eric ebron

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Who the fuck is going to trade for Eric ebron

Honestly, Ebron is a really solid player. He's gotten better all 3 seasons and would work really well with a team like the Bronco's. He can be a frustrating player but the talent is there.

He still has high pick trade value and because we have not picked up his 5th year option some have speculated we may have him on the trading block.

Unfortunately Matt Miller forever screwed up the idea of the Lions drafting a WR in the first round. If a guy like Corey Davis is there at #21 we have to give him a consideration.

I still think the Lions will probably take a guy on defense like Jarrad Davis when it's all said and done. We are absolutely depleted at LB.

Now they've ousted half the guys who started games, trading Kyle Van Noy to New England, cutting DeAndre Levy and declining to re-sign Josh Bynes (so far). That leaves Tahir Whitehead as the lone returner with experience, and that experience hasn't exactly been a good one lately. He had 132 tackles last year, but was the second-worst inside linebacker in the league according to ProFootballFocus. He allowed a catch every three times he was in coverage. That's not bad. That's a clown show.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss..._draft_previ_6.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Fox318

What's Rex Ryan doing?

BCLRd79QV2Ois.gif

Mindlog

There's no Bucs Pizza yet?
I'm feeling four cheese, Pepperoni, Bacon, Sausage, Peppers, Black Olives on a crispy thin crust.

I forgot about this since AT ignored it for the draft thread let's continue it here.

Official Pizza Toppings for NFL-Draft Party

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons - Pineapple, Bacon, and Canadian Ham
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Denver Broncos
Detroit Lions - muenster and mozzarella plus pepperonis (Paid with uncashed paycheck)
Green Bay Packers - Six Cheese
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs
Las Vegas Raiders
Los Angeles Chargers (SDFT) - eggplant, ricotta, basil
Los Angeles Rams
Miami Dolphins - Pepperoni-Cilantro-Jalapeno
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots - sausage, (tri) peppers, and onions
New Orleans Saints - andouille sausage, crawfish tails, crabmeat, peppers, onions, jalepenos
New York Giants
New York Jets
Philadelphia Eagles - steak, pepper, and onion
Pittsburgh Steelers
San Francisco 49ers - pepperoni, bacon, and black olives
Seattle Seahawks - sausage, bacon, and shredded Beecher's cheese
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - four cheese, Pepperoni, Bacon, Sausage, Peppers, Black Olives on a crispy thin crust
Tennessee Titans - Pastrami, Bacon and sausage
Washington Redskins

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Those pizzas don't make sense in a lot of cases

You need regional variations people!

San Francisco not having spinach or something is a travesty

Those pizzas don't make sense in a lot of cases

You need regional variations people!

San Francisco not having spinach or something is a travesty

I don't live in Miami so I don't have any clue what's popular over there and you can't get good California Pizza via delivery so I went with what I like.

Hindl

I should try a Cuban again. When I had one I was in a phase where I didn't like pickles and I hadn't developed a taste for mustard yet. Now I'm back on the pickle train and like mustard more

Tall4Life

Your boy's doing big things today, I'm participating in a speech competition against 4 other people with a crowd of 300 or so. Tonight, I will prove that I am NOT floy

Top Bottom