• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Bread

Banned
Sorry we're going to need a second Bucs fan to approve it, you will be choosing toppings for your Las Vegas Raiders.

Your boy's doing big things today, I'm participating in a speech competition against 4 other people with a crowd of 300 or so. Tonight, I will prove that I am NOT floy
I wouldn't call a Spelling Bee a "speech competition", but good luck buddy!

Tall4Life

Sorry we're going to need a second Bucs fan to approve it, you will be choosing toppings for your Las Vegas Raiders.

I wouldn't call a Spelling Bee a "speech competition", but good luck buddy!

I'm going to spell out why we need to ban private prisons, so I guess it can count as a spelling bee 🤔

C-XMRtpV0AAtrUq.jpg

OAKLAND RAIDERS‏Verified account
@RAIDERS

We have acquired RB Marshawn Lynch.

As part of the trade terms, the Raiders will receive Lynch and a sixth-round draft choice in 2018 in exchange for Oakland's fifth-round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft.

http://www.raiders.com/news/article...3790205=1&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Chase17

Your boy's doing big things today, I'm participating in a speech competition against 4 other people with a crowd of 300 or so. Tonight, I will prove that I am NOT floy

Picking a speech competition over the third game in the new Gerald Green era. For shame.

Good luck

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Almost $54 a unit for college in California. Fuck, just a few semesters ago it was $46 a unit, when I first started taking classes 10 years ago or so it was $26 a unit. Hopefully they're reasonable with book prices

dionysus

Yaldog
For pizza draft, if we are doing regional toppings.

New Orleans Saints - Sweep the Swamp - andouille sausage, crawfish tails, crabmeat, peppers, onions, jalepenos

Don't Botch the speech.. Good Luck!!

E: Yo Ninja, Legg Lake got a frisbee golf center. Time to learn it..lol

Top Bottom