• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tall4Life

I feel like we don't really need any more WRs but Bill is gonna do what he does, he'll probably pick him up anyway

EDIT: actually watkins is insanely young, i forgot that, yeah he's probably gonna try to grab him

I feel like we don't really need any more WRs but Bill is gonna do what he does, he'll probably pick him up anyway

EDIT: actually watkins is insanely young, i forgot that, yeah he's probably gonna try to grab him
After this season I think the only receivers guaranteed a spot would be Cooks and Mitchell so they'll have to get somebody.

I must've missed the circle jerk

image.php

gutshot

I posted a video about a comedian making fun of Donald Trump and it devolved into a thread debating what is and is not homophobic AMA

Pepiope

Thinking about the draft...

Aggy, DGB, Treggs, Turner. Probably all gone.

Jeffrey
Smith
Matthews
Hollins (4th)
Gibson (5th)

The two rooks surely have to locks, right?

We won't carry 6 wideouts, will we?

Gonna be an interesting TC.

Hindl

Thinking about the draft...

Aggy, DGB, Treggs, Turner. Probably all gone.

Jeffrey
Smith
Matthews
Hollins (4th)
Gibson (5th)

The two rooks surely have to locks, right?

We won't carry 6 wideouts, will we?

Gonna be an interesting TC.
Agholor will be there. They could carry 6 wideouts. Smith could be a TC cut too

Pepiope

Why not? He only has $500K guaranteed there's no reason why they couldn't. If he gets outperformed by the rookies there's no reason to keep him
He's a veteran deep threat who has been productive with competent QB play. Are we going to get rid of that to keep DGB, Aggy, Treggs, or Turner?

Charles, Anderson and Booker.

Run game should be on point. O-line is gonna be re-established. Still not 100% sure about our TE situation. I don't know why we keep drafting TE with torn ACLs.

Hindl

He's a veteran deep threat who has been productive with competent QB play. Are we going to get rid of that to keep DGB, Aggy, Treggs, or Turner?

Agholor is staying, it costs more​ to cut him than keep him. And I'm not saying we're cutting Smith he'll most likely be on the roster. But if he doesn't perform in TC then I could see them cutting him like Randle and Givens last year. There's no reason to keep him if rookies beat him out. Highly unlikely but they did structure the deal where they can walk away whenever

I would take him over peterson, even ignoring the scrotum slashing.

So would I, I think he fits better in today's version of the NFL. If it was prime Peterson it wouldn't matter, but here we are.

Having said that, Peterson will now proceed to make me look very stupid for doubting the greatest rb of my generation.

Top Bottom