• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just watched the SC featured piece on James Conner. He may be the second greatest human on earth. After Timmah, of course.

MechDX

With Deshaun Watson on board, what if Tom Savage thrives?

What do you mean "if"?

tumblr_m2vw7nxqyo1rozti5o1_400.gif

Gobias

Banned
tonebones says:
May 2, 2017 8:58 PM
Osweiler is going to turn out to be a good NFL QB, and Watson is going to be a bust. Houston just can’t get this position right. Savage is not going to become a good QB. He’s a 3rd stringer at best, but he’ll beat out Watson. I don’t know why Houston thinks bad college QBs are going to miraculously turn into good pros. Houston, we have a problem!

I like this guy

effzee

MIN declined the 2018 option on Bridgewater. So no QBs under contract after this year

e: Rams declined option on Greg Robinson. Since Pace retired they can't draft OL

Is the current Rams FO the same or were they gutted with Fisher firing?

Has to be the worst FO in the league.

effzee

I posted a video about a comedian making fun of Donald Trump and it devolved into a thread debating what is and is not homophobic AMA

This is GAF. Also this is why Trump won.

Was kind of thinking the Eagles might try to sign him, given their lack of depth at RB and the Pederson connection.

I'm thinking some vet RBs will be available to sign soon. TJ Yeldon might be cut, Christine Michael was cut by GB, and training camp cuts will provide more options.

If the Eagles are right about Smallwood, they just might have answers for RB already on the roster.

I'm far more concerned about CB.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Charles, Anderson and Booker.

Run game should be on point. O-line is gonna be re-established. Still not 100% sure about our TE situation. I don't know why we keep drafting TE with torn ACLs.

Can never go wrong with a TE named Jake Butt.

The jokes write themselves.

bionic77

How much is that? I'm used to steel plates.

Dude it's HER Instagram account.
Hey I am not blaming her for making a video to make people like me and DM drool at her beautfiful ass. I am also not blaming DM for drooling when I had the same reaction.

But once you have a daughter you start to realize how creepy most men are.

Thankfully we have the Switch and the JCBs so at least now we can verify who the cool dudes are. Before it was just a toss up as to who was a creeper and who was just a regular guy.

Hello..

Dutch.. since you want athletes, I'm kinda disappointed that you didn't give a shoutout to Sam Hubbard in your looking up of Tyquan Lewis. Played Lacrosse and had a full ride to Notre Dame.. Urban discovered him playing Dodgeball in gym

jmdajr

Hey I am not blaming her for making a video to make people like me and DM drool at her beautfiful ass. I am also not blaming DM for drooling when I had the same reaction.

But once you have a daughter you start to realize how creepy most men are.

Creeps help you make money I guess. The news feed of Instagram is like almost all models I feel. That or memes.

Here look at me squat, but don't forget my supplement XYZ.

Yeah, I worry for my kids. Maybe I should get them into MMA early. And then, they will sure surely start their own Instagram accounts :\

Top Bottom