• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

cdy should i drop $110 extra on a 144hz freesync monitor to go from 1080p to 1440?
That extra res is huge for viewing text. Especially on a Mac which can scale properly. But even on Windows if you plan on using it for work go for it.

Don't see the same benefit for gaming or video.

Hindl

What are you talking about? The Pats winning the SB?

That healthcare bill that everyone came out and said was going to gut Obamacare, kick 24 million off insurance, dramatically increase the deficit, and generally wreck the lower and middle class, just passed the House

Oh god my birthday is this Saturday, fuck
Happy birthday!
F1A24D0I9E1CN1Z.MEDIUM.jpg

Y'all remember when Anakin walked up in the Jedi temple?...

You're leaving us too soon.

I call your stuff.

Don't know if you can handle that many booty pics

That healthcare bill that everyone came out and said was going to gut Obamacare, kick 24 million off insurance, dramatically increase the deficit, and generally wreck the lower and middle class, just passed the House

Happy birthday!

It's still two days away! Don't lower me into my grave yet!

bionic77

I've got something that will make bionic hate Star Wars forever.
Thats based on the prequels and thus does not count (just like the Pats SBs).

Happy birthday!
Americans voted for this stupidity. The Republicans won a fair election. It was not like it was a 50/50 choice. They voted for these monsters.

I feel bad for any JCBs that are going to be hurt by this but the people most affected by this are the ones who voted for it to happen. Am I supposed to feel bad for the racists now that their racism comes back to hurt them?

I just expect America to do bad things now. Bad things to ourselves and other people. Not sure how I am should feel about it.

Fox318

As somebody with autistic brothers and somebody who used the exchange for heathcare last year when things were tough I'm beyond livid.

I worked in the heathcare field and the mindset that these people are fixing heathcare is maddening.

Next thing you know Fox news is gonna convince old people to give up social security

Hindl

America sucks. They were freaking celebrating what they are doing

They brought out beer and pizza, but the Democrats were doing the singing. As a callback to this:

Josh Marshall‏Verified account
@joshtpm

Democrats are singing the same song on the House Floor that GOPs sang to them in 1993 when Clinton tax bill passed.

bionic77

As somebody with autistic brothers and somebody who used the exchange for heathcare last year when things were tough I'm beyond livid.

I worked in the heathcare field and the mindset that these people are fixing heathcare is maddening.

Next thing you know Fox news is gonna convince old people to give up social security
Its bad out there bro.

Keep your Switch close and remember the JCBs have your back.

Lets just hope that this evil phase America is going through is short lived.

Hindl

Why are people so mad because the democrats were singing? Yeah its a little tasteless but they all voted against it right?

Because people are fucking stupid and hold Democrats and Republicans to different standards. Republicans just voted to enact a bill that will literally kill millions of people and toss millions of others into poverty, a bill that ha near unprecedented public disapproval, but people on the left are more upset about the fact that Democrats were taunting the Republicans about the political suicide they just committed. Was it in poor taste? Sure. But holy shit the people getting mad about Democrats about this literally make me want to beat the shit out of them. They tear down any Democrats that don't take the moral high ground because they think the left should be the epitome of class and order, while the opposition are evil fucks who jerk off about fucking over poor people and willingly promote racist, sexist ideology and lies to get their way. Fuck those people

Fox318

Its bad out there bro.

Keep your Switch close and remember the JCBs have your back.

Lets just hope that this evil phase America is going through is short lived.

Everyone I know is a Republican and the few people I know who aren't are all losers.

Its fucking frustrating because when you break down party policy with people they are almost always against everything the people they elect.

People truly don't understand just how much Fox News and Clinton scandals shaped the political landscape.

cdyhybrid

I'm watching Attack of the Clones instead of watching the news because it's less infuriating. That's where we are in this country in 2017.

bionic77

Everyone I know is a Republican and the few people I know who aren't are all losers.

Its fucking frustrating because when you break down party policy with people they are almost always against everything the people they elect.

People truly don't understand just how much Fox News and Clinton scandals shaped the political landscape.
I am not going to give people any credit.

I mean Trump was a real test for this country and we fucking failed miserably. You can blame the media, or Clinton or whoever else the fuck you want but it was not like it was a close choice. Trump is a racist, sexist, stupid and probably evil. And he won the primaries and the general election and based on that the R's took control of all levels of government.

I really think less of people who voted for him. They can use whatever excuse they want, but like I said it was not a close or subtle choice.

jmdajr

I am not going to give people any credit.

I mean Trump was a real test for this country and we fucking failed miserably. You can blame the media, or Clinton or whoever else the fuck you want but it was not like it was a close choice. Trump is a racist, sexist, stupid and probably evil. And he won the primaries and the general election and based on that the R's took control of all levels of government.

I really think less of people who voted for him. They can use whatever excuse they want, but like I said it was not a close or subtle choice.

But jobs, but emails!

bionic77

I'm packing my suitcase since I'm flying to Hawaii in 5 hours!
Better bring a battery pack!

Damn, Switch in Maui. That is whole other level of servicing!

Just remember to wrap it up (both the console and the boyz, its dangerous out there for a JCB on vacation).

cdyhybrid

Better bring a battery pack!

Damn, Switch in Maui. That is whole other level of servicing!

Just remember to wrap it up (both the console and the boyz, its dangerous out there for a JCB on vacation).

Oahu actually, going for a college friend's wedding (also from there originally, so visiting family and stuff). Going to be nice to get away from all the Trumplings on the mainland!

Top Bottom