• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

weStO2B.jpg

Wait...Bread is a Dolphins fan?

Bread did cosplay as Han Solo at work today I can confirm this

🤔

I'm sorry this happened everyone.
*moves self down in Browns gaf rankings
SIKE! Would never do that. Hercules, Hercules, hercules!💪🏿

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like the Browns fans moving themselves around on their own rankings is like the weird kids shifting themselves around at their lunch table.

Like everyone thinks you're a weirdo anyway so why does it matter who sits at the head of the table?

I feel like the Browns fans moving themselves around on their own rankings is like the weird kids shifting themselves around at their lunch table.

Like everyone thinks you're a weirdo anyway so why does it matter who sits at the head of the table?
I only made the rankings to Let Floy know of my general disapproval. Floy you better be BeCleveing right now👀

DMczaf

RBH will never stop being disrespected

Ninja Scooter.: RBH? RBH! Why's he running DM?
DMczaf: Because we have to disrespect him.
MechDX: Okay we're going in! Go, go! Move!
Ninja Scooter: He didn't do anything wrong.
DMczaf: Because he's the Falcons fan GAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll disrespect him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian of Browns GAF. A watchful protector of the Bears draft. An Atlanta Sports Fan.

Line_HTX

giphy.gif

..I'll check it out......
Hmmm🤔🤔🤔 I don't believe this is the road I want to go down .....

But would Myles Gary lie?🤔

Myles Garrett would never lie. He'll fight for Defensive Rookie of the Year unleashing Wrath on QB's and opposing linemen.

They probably think they want to take turns being at the top of their fan rankings, which is a symbol of Pride for an 8-8 team. It is doing it, in a way.

Good morni..

Goddamn it BG.. you ruin a page two days in a row..

Wait, is Bread in white face?
:jnc

Which part: the national champion or the emotions of a black man?
Well I can't respond to the latter personally. But I'm talking about your callous disregard to his harassment of Curtis Samuel..

I'm sorry this happened everyone.
*moves self down in Browns gaf rankings
SIKE! Would never do that. Hercules, Hercules, hercules!💪🏿
:jnc

I only made the rankings to Let Floy know of my general disapproval. Floy you better be BeCleveing right now👀
Yes I am

Floy Becleves

nWQykUb.jpg
I don't BeCleve in that

Tall4life vs Floyd in a death match to the death

Who wins
Tall about to get dunked on

Lol I just saw this earlier today

Us
Hindl..

....I'll say Floyd. His constant disappointments has numbed his sense of pain, seems like a useful skill in a fight.
Thank you friend.

Leave Floy boy alone.

Pic of me mentoring Tall
latest
Thank you BG

RBH deserves this..

Rolls up Mark4Lyfe 1,2,3!!!

Chalk one up for team Floy

Stables time!!
Thank you friend

Top Bottom