• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
matt-stafford-new-zealand-.jpg

Screen-shot-2012-05-24-at-11.32.00-AM.png

Have you ever watched Spartacus? Go watch Spartacus.
Just checked Netflix, I made it to the start of about s3. I think it's been over a year since I've watched though haha
Hmm did we? Sorry friend, I got a lot going on. well what do you suggest?
Been too busy to start any new stuff really ha. Just been watching carter Paige act a fool in the background......

Dosent Throne game start again soon ? Think it might be time for the yearly rewatch 🤔🤔🤔

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The show ends really strong, you should finish it up at some point.

The last episode we watched was a total Debbie downer

the last episode of the second to last season where they're in the temple and half the main cast gets killed off I think

Just checked Netflix, I made it to the start of about s3. I think it's been over a year since I've watched though haha

Been too busy to start any new stuff really ha. Just been watching carter Paige act a fool in the background......

Dosent Throne game start again soon ? Think it might be time for the yearly rewatch 🤔🤔🤔

You could watch star trek with me....join me BG be the Spock to my Kirk (or you can be bones if you'd like)

You could watch star trek with me....join me BG be the Spock to my Kirk (or you can be bones if you'd like)
Man, you sure know how to sweet talk a person. Seems like a good show to watch with others. What season you on?

Haven't watched in a long time. I started the original series and skipped to Enterprise on reccomendation when I did watch (was up to like ep 8).

Actually the one show I have been watching off and on when I get time is The Americans on Prime.

Man, you sure know how to sweet talk a person. Seems like a good show to watch with others. What season you on?

Haven't watched in a long time. I started the original series and skipped to Enterprise on reccomendation when I did watch (was up to like ep 8).

Actually the one show I have been watching off and on when I get time is The Americans on Prime.

I just finished enterprise and started voyager, and just to sweetened the deal check out this breakdown of your new qb kizer

https://twitter.com/Brickwallblitz/status/861761850832244736

You're doing it BG!

Let's do a Dolphins Gaf official watch of Star Trek.

Hmmm I think we just became best friends

Sorry darkest!!! Wherever you are ;_;

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've only watched Enterprise front to back once and that was at least five years ago.

Voyager...maybe twice? Once when I was unemployed during the Spike TV marathons and once on Netflix.

Let's do it. I can start this weekend on Voyager

I've only watched Enterprise front to back once and that was at least five years ago.

Voyager...maybe twice? Once when I was unemployed during the Spike TV marathons and once on Netflix.

Let's do it. I can start this weekend on Voyager

Sweet I just got to season 2, I'll let you catch up

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Voyager is likely the most consistent Star Trek show. It's pretty much the same quality throughout. Rough but watchable. Few standout awful episodes, few standout really good episodes.

TOS has a pretty bad first season, a pretty good second season, and a pretty rough third season.

TNG has an awful first season, a really bad second season, great three through six, with a mixed seventh season.

DS9 has a bad first season and then is pretty good until the seventh season, which is pretty rough honestly.

VOY is...mediocre throughout!

ENT is really rough the first two seasons then gets its shit together to be enjoyable until the very last episode, which is tragically bad.

Bitanator

Sean Lee comes in at 79 on top 100 players... dude gets no respect, then again they have people like Tyler Clutts and practice squad players talking on behalf of the cowboys during the past top 100s

Sean Lee comes in at 79 on top 100 players... dude gets no respect, then again they have people like Tyler Clutts and practice squad players talking on behalf of the cowboys during the past top 100s

No wonder tannehill is never featured in this.

Voyager is likely the most consistent Star Trek show. It's pretty much the same quality throughout. Rough but watchable. Few standout awful episodes, few standout really good episodes.

TOS has a pretty bad first season, a pretty good second season, and a pretty rough third season.

TNG has an awful first season, a really bad second season, great three through six, with a mixed seventh season.

DS9 has a bad first season and then is pretty good until the seventh season, which is pretty rough honestly.

VOY is...mediocre throughout!

ENT is really rough the first two seasons then gets its shit together to be enjoyable until the very last episode, which is tragically bad.

Lol I feel the same way with the exception of TOS, I enjoyed it all just for being so campy and insane, it never took itself seriously and they embraced it. I'm enjoying TAS too for the same reasons yet they took it to a bigger extreme.

Star Trek? We might as well bring back anime sundays.

Getting tired of all the reruns at the old folks home?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Third season of the original series has a bunch of rejected season one scripts, a backdoor pilot, the episode with the hippies taking over the ship (My personal so bad it's good episode) and is generally a step down from the really solid second season.

Third season of the original series has a bunch of rejected season one scripts, a backdoor pilot, the episode with the hippies taking over the ship (My personal so bad it's good episode) and is generally a step down from the really solid second season.

The final episode was pretty weak with the mind swap, but I felt it was all pretty consistent. There were a lot of forgettable episodes like that. Which season was the one with the double earth? Or the mobster planet. I think those episodes I hated the most.

It wasn't until the movies that I felt TOS became more serious which lead to the styles of TNG and co.

Enterprise season 3 was one of my favorites from all ST actually, I love what they did by isolating them from the earth and so far even voyager hasn't has the same effect.

Top Bottom