• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

Jayson Braddock‏Verified account
@JaysonBraddock

Texans preseason schedule & times announced:
C_Zt9WJUQAAoBl4.jpg:large

Jayson Braddock‏Verified account @JaysonBraddock 10m10 minutes ago
More
Jayson Braddock Retweeted Ryan Crossingham
Yes, that Texans / Panthers preseason game will be the only NFL game on TV & the 2nd preseason game (HOF game) to be played in the NFL.

So Watsons NFL premiere will be will be in Carolina, with no other games being broadcasted and the Texans 1st preseason game? Coincidence?

for someone who never watched a Marvel movie since they started the MCU. Where do I start? Can I skip any?

Start with Iron Man. You can skip the Incredible Hulk and Thor 2 they really add nothing to MCU. Just go in order

jmdajr

Fast and The Furious Universe is the best though. If you are missing out on that you should be absolutely ashamed. MCU wishes.

Fantomex

Fast and The Furious Universe is the best though. If you are missing out on that you should be absolutely ashamed. MCU wishes.

I like the fact that this franchise is filling the void from the Action Movies of the 80's and 90's. I really do. But the most recent one is so far fetched, that the only step they can take now is to have them take cars into space and have chase scenes on the moon at this point. I'm sure they'll find a way.

MechDX

I like the fact that this franchise is filling the void from the Action Movies of the 80's and 90's. I really do. But the most recent one is so far fetched, that the only step they can take now is to have them take cars into space and have chase scenes on the moon at this point. I'm sure they'll find a way.

The last one was just dumb. Removed any desire i had to see the most recent one.

I got a weird message from someone saying they needed a place in Mexcio where they can hide out for a few months? That he's already in San Diego so he needs a place immediately? He promised a big pay day if I helped?

I only know one person in San Diego...

Scot Mccloughan praising the skins and called the separation mutual.

Yea, dude was drinking lol. The skins covered for him and so he's playing the good soldier now.

manfestival

I got a weird message from someone saying they needed a place in Mexcio where they can hide out for a few months? That he's already in San Diego so he needs a place immediately? He promised a big pay day if I helped?

I only know one person in San Diego...
Tell him to talk to the chargers or raiders front office. They can help

Top Bottom