• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Slo

All lerned up!

Xy3yBzr.jpg

bionic77

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1370575&page=1

Anyone in this thread who either flosses after brushing or doesn't floss at all should be permabanned.
That makes no sense to me to floss after you brush but even that is still better then not flossing at all. I have some dentists in the family and they all agree that flossing is probably even more important than brushing. What do you expect though RBH when we got some dirty ass motherfuckers here who don't even want to fuck with the soap?

A real JCB ain't going to be walking around like some toothless Trumper. Its like George Washington always said. Protects dems teeth and wash yo ass.

MechDX

Sounds like loser talk to me

Ryan Tannehill reportedly belittled scout-team members who had the nerve to intercept him

On Saturday, defensive players reportedly stopped practicing after they were angered by comments Ryan Tannehill made to some scout-team members. The Dolphins quarterback allegedly told those players, ”Enjoy your practice-squad paychecks," and sarcastically offered to build a case for one player's scout-team trophies.

Either Tannehill is an NFL GAF regular or he is the biggest fucking loser in the league.

After a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: ”Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy."

Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback. ...

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback's confidence

And a pussy to boot. You should be so proud

MechDX

Shame most of that was debunked as nothing more than Miko/Omar BS but hey if that's the worst you got on my QB that just means he's pretty good

uh huh.

I mean yeah he has just tore up the league. All those all-pro nods, pro bowls, playoffs, game wins......oh wait he hasnt done any of that.

Techincally he is a worse QB than Osweiler. Congrats! Shit QB for a shit team

uh huh.

I mean yeah he has just tore up the league. All those all-pro nods, pro bowls, playoffs, game wins......oh wait he hasnt done any of that.

When your best argument is #QBWINZ, you're losing the argument.

BigAT

uh huh.

When your best argument is #QBWINZ, you're losing the argument.

Also if you read it without knowing who "he" is intended to be, it's literally a post about Savage.

bionic77

Is there some kind of JCB donation drive or something? Or does he just need to get a switch. I don't know if he'll make it to the season.
While the Switch is a magical and transformative device, by itself it is not going to change anything.

It gives you all the tools you need to become a JCB but tools alone worthless unless one has the skill and knowledge to use them.

That said it certainly could not make things worse. Once he sees JJ Watt playing a Switch after he tweaks his back Mech will probably get on board.

Don't make me block you too. All that will be left for me to see is Slo and Browns GAF
I didn't make you buy a Savage jersey at full price and I damn sure did not make you block anyone.

Fess up to your own sins Mech!

bigosc2k

Banned
Gobias doing it this year, servicing people left and right, graduating, working for breadstream
going to expose them for the frauds that they are
, being drafted by niners gaf after browns gaf got disband.

bionic77

Which one?

If its MP-36, it can be had cheaper here:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK12431&mode=retail

...and its much better than the original MP release, IMO.
That is the one.

I can't imagine how the fuck they actually transform it into a gun. Thats some ninja level engineering.

Thanks for the link. That is 70 dollars cheaper than Amazon. I guess I can also try Amazon Japan as well and make an account there. It is the same price.

Anyone ever done that via Amazon Japan?

That is the one.

I can't imagine how the fuck they actually transform it into a gun. Thats some ninja level engineering.

Thanks for the link. That is 70 dollars cheaper than Amazon. I guess I can also try Amazon Japan as well and make an account there. It is the same price.

BBTS is very reputable if you're concerned about ordering from them.

That is the one.

Be aware if you order from BBTS you'll need to remove the orange safety plugs yourself, while Amazon Japan doesn't come with them. It isn't hard, just s pair of pliers and some hot water, but yeah, the rubber cement they use is a bit of a pain to clean out.

Top Bottom