• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

jbug617

Banned
Madden cover
C_oXGNLXgAUhRkF.jpg

Slo

I'm really loving how Trump seems to spend his entire day playing whack-a-mole on Twitter, and is always 2 seconds behind.

BigAT

They added a story mode for Madden this year. I'm guessing a QTE for when you destroy your cell phone with the evidence on it?

Now I'm kinda wishing the Falcons had won.

I can't live in a world where people outside of Massachusetts use the words Tom Brady and GOAT unironically in the same sentence.

I'm really loving how Trump seems to spend his entire day playing whack-a-mole on Twitter, and is always 2 seconds behind.
I like when he replied to Rosie O'Donnell's comment about Comey from a year ago. He was obviously searching Comeys name on Twitter for awhile

Bread

Banned
If Brady does get hurt and Jimmy comes in it'd be pretty great to see him win his 3rd super bowl and cement his legacy!

Jarnet87

Bill knew Brady got the Madden cover so he didn't trade Jimmy. Fucking genius.

Brady goes down, Jimmy leads the Pates to a 10-6 season. Browns get the #1 pick again and trade it plus the Houston pick for Jimmy. Nobody plays the long game like Bill Belly. Then Bill drafts two busts with those picks.

Top Bottom