• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
*when someone posts a draw play comic

"You don't have to do this"
giphy.gif

2017-02-09-TheGOAT.png

MechDX

Go Vikings?! Not much intrigue as far as the upcoming season goes. Will the Vikings offense stay healthy? Can Watson finally solve the Texans' QB woes? Nothing to do but sit back and wait for the Patriots to ride another easy schedule (and cheating) to the Super Bowl

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...guarantees-bucs-cardinals-up-jets-saints-down

9) The Patriots win the Super Bowl (again).

I've written it many times since the Brandin Cooks deal. It's almost unfair. The Patriots are going to have Stephon Gilmore and Malcolm Butler? And now they could have Mike Gillislee and LeGarrette Blount? (Tough life, Bills Mafia.) This team is LOADED -- especially on offense. My colleague Chris Wesseling just ranked the Patriots' attack as the NFL's best. It's hard to argue with him. I mean, look at all the weapons at Tom Brady's disposal: Cooks, Rob Gronkowski, Julian Edelman, Chris Hogan, James White, Dion Lewis, Rex Burkhead, Gillislee, Dwayne Allen, Malcolm Mitchell, Danny Amendola. Talk about an embarrassment of riches ...

It's Bill Belichick and Tom Brady's world -- we are all just living in it.

Kiss. Of. Death

cdyhybrid

Did you hear about the Browns' victory back in whatever month?

Historic win. Huge. Big numbers. Here, look at this - we were the brown ones.

Did you hear about the Browns' victory back in whatever month?

Historic win. Huge. Big numbers. Here, look at this - we were the brown ones.
People are saying it was the BIGGEST win they've every seen. Won by HUGE Margins. The win brought in the biggest Crowd sizes ever to be seen. Here look at these pictures of Crowd sizes, Bigleague.
My favorite video from the win is the one with Rocky music in the background. But I can't find it -_-

Top Bottom