• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Sanjuro

Let's buy that pepper and send it to Floyd

I got you, RBH!

1f0vTNO.jpg

RBH

I got you, RBH!

http://i.imgur.com/1f0vTNO.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

*body slams Sanjuro*

*climbs up to the top rope*

[img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/56b80eaff699bb9ed50c09ba/56b80ef0d210b8f561f9e710/1454903045549/elbow.gif?format=750w

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Joe Thomas‏Verified account @joethomas73 36m36 minutes ago

Funniest moment of the night was when @David_Njoku80 asked me if I was a coach!

Hindl

Hopefully they just mean the practice field

Jordan Schultz‏Verified account
@Schultz_Report

Re: Sidney Jones and his new 4-year deal with the @Eagles, source also confirms rehab is going well and he will be on the field in October.

Slo

Found a job listing for a Software Engineer position at ESPN, where they're offering 10-20% equity.

If I end up owning 20% of ESPN, I vow to fire Stephen. A. Smith.

RBH

C-wFUTTXUAI8_Gi.jpg:large

Popeyes latest promotion is the "$5 Flavor Favorites" deal, which offers a choice of three entree options plus a side, biscuit, and dipping sauce for $5.

Entree choices include either two pieces of chicken, three tenders, or popcorn shrimp.

The deal is available for a limited time only at participating locations. Popeyes' promotions tend to run for about a month.

Hindl

BG come get your media in line

ESPN Cleveland Radio Personality Fired After Saying Browns Players Were On Drugs

Yesterday, ESPN 850 Cleveland contributor Sabrina Parr went on daily radio program The Really Big Show and delivered a blistering take about how the Browns’ newly drafted safety Jabrill Peppers was going to fail because he was “on the lean and the molly.” Parr was challenged on her claims by her co-hosts, but didn’t back down, offering Peppers’s diluted urine sample as proof, while also casually accusing offensive lineman Joe Thomas of being “on the lean, too.”

According to Awful Announcing, the station fired Parr last night. This morning, she mentioned the need for people to be able to take criticism and said she was just joking about Thomas, which doesn’t really work as a defense.

Good morning everyone

Printer when the 2017 season comes we're gonna need a special Browns gif featuring floy boy Peppers
Pls stop

You went with Molly instead of making chlamydia jokes..

Hack.

Also making fun of Joe..

Mitch Tribusky is the 1997 Toyota Camry of NFL Quarterbacks.

1997 Camry in 1997 or a 1997 Camry in 2017?

You know the answer, Bionic. You know.

They need to hear you say it.
:jnc

jwjFmq1.png

leader of the nation in public blackmailing people

what the fuck is going on
I think he meant that if Comey leaks, he'll leak their convos they had privately.

God this motherfucker can't speak

Shits moving a lot faster than I was expecting. He's probably getting worried
The only way he should be worried is if the Senate starts to abandon him (the latest Q Poll said +16 democratic wave should make them concerned.. it's one poll obviously.. but after having a Kansas seat be contested should be concerning to them.)

bionic77

Did you guys notice that that insane Trump supporter who went after that Muslim family on the beach was also a huge Pats fan?

Once again I be being right.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On my way to work

At least they're not a pink hat!

They could legitimately be from D.C. at some point since baseball didn't exist there for a long time

Looks like Tom Brady is on the cover of Madden 18 GOAT Edition

Good thing that franchise is dead!

I too am more curious about who is on the cover of NFL2K18! I'm glad President Gore went after EA for having a monopoly on the NFL back when. Truly this is the best timeline!

Top Bottom