• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl I listened to the bombcast earlier and that thing the new guy was saying about Ann and having to turn his system off losing 2 hours of progress made me laugh.

Hindl

They ran out of linguica the other day, otherwise that would have been on them.

Damn I haven't had linguica in a minute

Hindl I listened to the bombcast earlier and that thing the new guy was saying about Ann and having to turn his system off losing 2 hours of progress made me laugh.
I totally agree with him about Ann, she's fine but ehhh. That part where he turned it off killed me tho lol. I got to rank 9 with a confidant, expecting 10 being when you make the call. But all of the sudden shit got real and I didn't turn off the console but I felt bad saying no haha

Sanjuro

I totally agree with him about Ann, she's fine but ehhh. That part where he turned it off killed me tho lol. I got to rank 9 with a confidant, expecting 10 being when you make the call. But all of the sudden shit got real and I didn't turn off the console but I felt bad saying no haha

Come visit. We have linguica hot dogs here!

Lol lost it at that. But made me think "shit let me slow down" my link with her is pretty high. Need to raise some of the other ones first. But I'll probably say yes to everyone, who am kidding.
gotta get that teacher level up...

My Warriors did it!

dancing-lady.gif

f2ba0210916ae3b6f6c2d2732fd7de97.jpg

golden-state-cheerleaders-500-27.jpg

Fuck that

I'll cheer for whoever comes out of the West
You bastard.. I gave my spirit energy to your dirty Falcons to stop evil even though I knew that Georgia teams fucking choke.. I hoped that they would stop evil and they let us down. You can't do the same for us RBH? Selfish RBH..

Grova did the right thing last time.. why can't you?

My Warriors did it!
Bionic.. kick Chris out of Lakers-GAF

You bastard.. I gave my spirit energy to your dirty Falcons to stop evil even though I knew that Georgia teams fucking choke.. I hoped that they would stop evil and they let us down. You can't do the same for us RBH? Selfish RBH..

Grova did the right thing last time.. why can't you?

Bionic.. kick Chris out of Lakers-GAF

Laker-fans hate the spurs far more than the Warriors.

Would Ohio rather have the Cavs repeat or the Browns getting the Wildcard?
Me personally.. Cavs repeating.. just because it would be interesting to see how the Warriors react to losing with the addition of KD.

Ohio.. there would be ritual sacrifices for a wild card spot. They'd take the wild card.

No fuck Lebron,

Sorry BG,
You broke his heart..

I don't condone gooning in general, but I do condone revenge.
True

Hindl

Come visit. We have linguica hot dogs here!

I did just land back in Boston after being away for a bit and have no food in my fridge...

Lol lost it at that. But made me think "shit let me slow down" my link with her is pretty high. Need to raise some of the other ones first. But I'll probably say yes to everyone, who am kidding.
gotta get that teacher level up...

There's something to be said about the fact that they just let you date everyone

At first I was 100% on board with the teacher (if you watch deeper into the P4 ER you'll see Jeff would be totally down with it) but it feels weird and creepy when she calls you "master" and shit

At first I was 100% on board with the teacher (if you watch deeper into the P4 ER you'll see Jeff would be totally down with it) but it feels weird and creepy when she calls you "master" and shit
swansonsmile.gif

Also ...
I wanna check out Nier and Prey, too many games right now -_-

Hindl

swansonsmile.gif

Also ...
I wanna check out Nier and Prey, too many games right now -_-

Same and I have Horizon to buy still, and I have Nioh still wrapped and barely any progress in Yakuza 0. And I got Mario Kart for whenever the people here want to set up a lobby, plus Splatoon 2 around the corner. I'm drowning

Top Bottom