• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

RBH

Hello friends.

The last page is evil.. I am hungry.. must resist eating till tonight

Eddie.. don't do it.. it's not worth it.
Floy, if you ever came to Georgia, you would be able to visit this!

ext

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Chicken

bionic77

Seriously, dragon chicken? Did it have donkey sauce on there too?
It was a big hit with me and my 6 year old son.

I don't give a fuck, I still think that sounds awesome.

And fuck y'all for comparing me with Guy Fieri. Me and my family only eat the good shit, like Rod Lobster, etc.

BigAT

Driving around, blasting Two Princes with the sunroof open and a gorgeous day out. Gentlemen, I am officially doing it.

I love the idea of more kids but 10-14 might be pushing it.

Not sure what the max is but you sure as hell can't love 14 kids properly at the same time.

Logistically, I think the max number of kids should be able to fit in one regular vehicle (not a bus or Coach).

How many people does a Suburban fit? 7? So 5 kids. 6 if you're a single dad.

bionic77

Logistically, I think the max number of kids should be able to fit in one regular vehicle (not a bus or Coach).

How many people does a Suburban fit? 7? So 5 kids. 6 if you're a single dad.
No right answer to the question.

I feel like 4 would be the max but 6 sounds like it could be fun too.

No right answer to the question.

I feel like 4 would be the max but 6 sounds like it could be fun too.

I feel that i'f you have more than say, 5 children, unless you're a deadbeat or throw money at the problem (or both) you'll have outside help (meaning, more than just yourself and your spouse) to raise the kids. 5 kids is about the max one couple can pay attention to/love equally at any one time, I think.

No sane person wants to have 14 kids. I have one and that's tough enough. Found out I'm now having twins and I'm already dreading the next two years of my life. I'm getting the snip next year for sure.

MechDX

No sane person wants to have 14 kids. I have one and that's tough enough. Found out I'm now having twins and I'm already dreading the next two years of my life. I'm getting the snip next year for sure.

Funny thing is Cromartie was snipped as well. Didnt take obviously

Stop being a baby. Twins take care of themselves.

It's harder to have gaps between children. By the time my second is born my first will be 7. Both of them will command separate and different types of attention, and the first is still too young to help take care of the second..

Hindl

All this talk of four - six kids smh

Vitals_Fainting-257x180.jpg

I'm still debating if I want one....
:jnc

3 kids seems like the sweet spot to me. No more. 2 is good too but I think 3 is perfect
Stop being a baby. Twins take care of themselves.

It's harder to have gaps between children. By the time my second is born my first will be 7. Both of them will command separate and different types of attention, and the first is still too young to help take care of the second..
Yeah now, but when your first is a teenager they can babysit the second and give you some freedom

Hindl

From the horse's mouth
Brady on being the GOAT said:
“I don’t agree with that and I’ll tell you why,” Brady said. “I know myself as a player. I’m really a product of what I’ve been around, who I was coached by, what I played against, in the era I played in. I really believe if a lot of people were in my shoes they could accomplish the same kinds of things. So I’ve been very fortunate.”
System QB indeed
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-best-qb-of-all-time-i-dont-agree-with-that/
Chiefs should have higher odds than that. Kool-Aid finally got himself a gunslinger!

Yeah but he won't be ready this year

MechDX

TexansCap‏ @TexansCap 4m4 minutes ago
More
As of today, Houston Texans only have 4(!!!) players with guaranteed salaries in 2018...and those are rookie contracts. Flexibility!

Hate Rick for some of his moves but damn he has really worked the cap. Texans gonna go all Cleveland next year and buy some draft picks.

Top Bottom