• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

DMczaf

meat+rotate+2.gif

It was posted last page larry

OguegqZ.gif

I'm having an old person moment. I uploaded a weird pic of ray Lewis and the link came up with that. Not sure how.

Edit: Ok, let's try again. I had to phone a friend.

Hm, Ray, not sure I can defend......this!

Edit 2: Help this old man

Edit 3: Eventually figured it out. Ok, this better have been worth it. Laugh motherfuckers.

Okay, I need some perspective!

I've been working on my thesis for a while now, but the progress is painfully slow due to two reasons. 1. The subject was appointed to me and does not interest me and 2. It's something that has been studied in great depth already and I find it hard to add anything relevant to it.

Last week I told my supervisor about it and now she got back to me and said she got a new idea for a subject that sounds a whole lot more interesting and that I can change to that if I want to. Should I though? It would mean I would have to start over altogether.

Okay, I need some perspective!

I've been working on my thesis for a while now, but the progress is painfully slow due to two reasons. 1. The subject was appointed to me and does not interest me and 2. It's something that has been studied in great depth already and I find it hard to add anything relevant to it.

Last week I told my supervisor about it and now she got back to me and said she got a new idea for a subject that sounds a whole lot more interesting and that I can change to that if I want to. Should I though? It would mean I would have to start over altogether.

Do it, sounds like you're burned out on the current topic, if the new topic is more interesting it should come to you quicker anyways.

Bread

Banned
Al pastor California burrito 🙌🙌🙌🙌🔥🔥🔥🤔🤔🤔😭😭😭

MechDX

GMFB‏Verified account @gmfb 4h4 hours ago
More
"We have the best defense in AFC. We got to go out and prove it. I feel we'll be dominant." @BigTimeHank talked @Colts defense & more #GMFB

giphy.gif

I'm hungry now

Field Yates‏Verified account @FieldYates 2h2 hours ago
More
Today marks Seahawks RB Eddie Lacy's first weigh-in for his weight clause incentive. If he weighs 255 pounds or less, he earns $55,000.

You are Eddie Laceys unending hunger

bionic77

Okay how about a General Tso's burrito?

Code:
[IMG]http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/grub/2015/09/28/28-mission-chinese-burrito-006.w710.h473.2x.jpg[/IMG]
My wife made something called Dragon Chicken with fried rice on the weekend (we had some families over on Saturday) and it was off the hook.

Definitely not authentic but it was almost as good as its name.

Top Bottom