• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I'll try to support all of your healthy eating habits by posting some healthy food!

C-6GqFhW0AAczPu.jpg:large

Enjoy!
I'm glad you took up the idea I floated to you long ago..

Where did RBH get his medical degree from...
Georgia Tech? (Do they have a Med school RBH)

Congrats man.
Thank you

When Floy gets ripped and you realize he probably remembers all the times you moved him down in Browns Gaf rankings.
WF7KAgA.gif
I'm forgiving

Don't worry BG, just make scarecrows with Pepper's face stapled on them around your concrete sidewalk. Either it will make him depressed and leave or take his anger out on the scarecrows and forget about why he came to fricking Akron.
I'm like a vampire

congrats floy, keep it up!
Thanks Mac

Floy's in Akron?

Oh boy
I'm not..

BG is

I'm away one morning/afternoon and F does it?!

Congrats friend! Even though this totally counts for the Cleve. 1 W down, 7 more allowed for the year (8-8)

‘I’m Just Here To Win Football Games,’ Says 22-Year-Old Draft Pick Who Will Get Everyone Fired

CHICAGO—Saying that he is solely focused on becoming the best quarterback possible, a 22-year-old first-round draft pick who will get most of the franchise leadership fired told reporters Monday that he is “just here to win football games.” “Making it to the NFL has always been my dream, and I’m really excited to go out there and have some fun playing the sport I love,” said the second overall pick, whose poor on-field performance and lack of noticeable improvement over the next three years will lead to the terminations of his head coach, offensive coordinator, head scout, GM, and 70 percent of the front office staff before he himself is released the following season. “I just want to show what I’m made of and leave it all out there for the team. I’m ready to prove myself and help take us to the next level.” The draft pick also added he was excited to deliver a championship to the fans that will one day burn his jersey in effigy.

I thought the Onion was supposed to be funny :(

You should of saved a couple of milfs out there. Saw some footage

I would have but I would have been late to class :(

nice. I got a 98 on mine last week. final is wednesday. hopefully my brain holds up.

Nice, good luck, mine is June 5th, we got one more test and then final

Nice job man.

Thanks friend

We aren't all so lucky to live in the glory of Ohio, some of us live in civilization and need to move up in the world

How are they going to be able to tell which coaches were fired because of drafting Turbisky and which ones got fired for paying Glennon $18M?

That's some next level Sabermetrics.

Maybe they would have been better off trading a 1st and 4th for Glennon instead.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Congrats to the boy Andrew Hawkins on getting his Masters today. And RG3 got engaged to Bae.

Holy shit. You really ran through that.

If I can't beat a game in about a month, it's hard for me to keep playing.

did you have all of them on valentines?

I thought there would've been real consequences but it played out pretty great anyways

I was missing Haru and the the fortune teller girl since I didn't get to max them out in time. Yeah I originally thought there'd be real consequences but no there isn't.

I went and watched all the other date scenes on YouTube after beating the game because I didn't really want to play it all over again for that

Furyous

How are they going to be able to tell which coaches were fired because of drafting Turbisky and which ones got fired for paying Glennon $18M?

That's some next level Sabermetrics.

I've got a formula to discover the answer to this question:

Divide practice reps each QB earns by number of picks thrown in practice leading up to the game each week. This is your first number.

Subtract touchdowns thrown in game minus picks thrown each week. This is your second number. If this number the number of touchdowns exceeds the picks thrown then you have something to look forward to. Average these numbers divide by two then look at the QB rating. If it's below 84 trade the guy that sucks.

Stop being a Negative Ned Slo and start looking at this another way. If one guy sucks trade him for a draft pick or something else.

Mike Glennon is on the GM because he signed him to the deal. Mitch Trubisky as well due to trading all those picks. The coaches are there to win games and keep their jobs.

Top Bottom