• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I just asked her if anything is up and she said "nothing".

Seems like I'm in the clear!

giphy.gif

EKVXX5D.png

Get her a Peppers jersey, you'll be good

Saving that for her birthday.

Dutch's Bae is going to win. Not sure anyone can surpass her after she drops about 200 pounds out of her life a few hours from now.

Jesus Christ

😂

Down 7 pounds after my weigh-in

Good going, friend Floyd!!!!

who is in for the weight gain competition?!

now that tennis is here, I'm withering away :((((

I want to get swole again 🤔

I wish I could drop back down to ~185, i've been stuck at 200-205 for a few years now but with school/work it's hard as fuck to stick to any kind of workout regiment.

Bread

Banned
I wish I could drop back down to ~185, i've been stuck at 200-205 for a few years now but with school/work it's hard as fuck to stick to any kind of workout regiment.
try eating steamed cauliflower with soy sauce for dinner

that might have been the low point of my life, i really thought it would taste alright.

Milchjon

I wanna stay at my current weight, but go from flabby to defined...
Just had a beer and ate a big ass plate of pasta right before bed. This isn't gonna happen

we should do a biggest loser here.

I want to lose at least 20 lbs
You gotta get ready for your UFC debut

Congrats Floyd.
Thank you friend

floy is winning in more ways than one

jk floy you're doing great man
Thank you friend

Thank you Dr. Shitman

Dutch's Bae is going to win. Not sure anyone can surpass her after she drops about 200 pounds out of her life a few hours from now.
Holy shit..

AT won Dutch..

You can't beat this..

Floy doing it

I'm trying to get down 10-15 lbs myself
You can do it friend

We already lost tho, flo is the biggest loser here.

j/k good job flo
Thank you friend

Good going, friend Floyd!!!!
Thank you Dutch

Chris.. you can do it..

You just gotta BeCleve

Floy is doing it! Haven't lost weight in 3 years, though I have kept off the 48 pounds I lost prior to that so I'm okay with this weight (218 to 170).
Nice

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Finished persona 5

My waifus ruined my laifu!

Persona 4 Golden had a more satisfying epilogue but that's probably because of the extra content.

Congrats to the boy Andrew Hawkins on getting his Masters today. And RG3 got engaged to Bae.
Finished persona 5

Persona 4 Golden had a more satisfying epilogue but that's probably because of the extra content.
Holy shit. You really ran through that.

When Floy gets ripped and you realize he probably remembers all the times you moved him down in Browns Gaf rankings.
WF7KAgA.gif

Don't worry BG, just make scarecrows with Pepper's face stapled on them around your concrete sidewalk. Either it will make him depressed and leave or take his anger out on the scarecrows and forget about why he came to fricking Akron.

Eleuin

Finished persona 5

did you have all of them on valentines?

I thought there would've been real consequences but it played out pretty great anyways

Top Bottom