• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Professional athletes of all stripes tend to be ego maniacs, driven beyond most other people and entirely concerned with their performance. This tends to lead them to be not the nicest of people all in all. Some are though, which is amazing. Like Magic Johnson.

There is lots of good in this world, just gotta know where to look.

XhkYFNT.gif

RUW5CG5.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hashtag Phins Up.

Also I'm on season five of Voyager. Can't stop. Won't stop. Had a lot of shitty situations pop up lately that have left me with nothing but free time to watch Trek on weekends.

Hashtag Phins Up.

Also I'm on season five of Voyager. Can't stop. Won't stop. Had a lot of shitty situations pop up lately that have left me with nothing but free time to watch Trek on weekends.

Damn lol I'm at the end of season 2, but I have finals tomorrow so afterwords I'll be able to binge Voyager while I take a break from playing Bridge Crew,

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I had to stay up almost all damn night Friday with a concussed dog so that ended up with me basically watching all of season four. She's back from the vet now and needs a good two months of recovery.

Last weekend I had my own trip to the ER and watched most of season three recovering from that, so I'm only super far ahead because of personal tragedy!

I had to stay up almost all damn night Friday with a concussed dog so that ended up with me basically watching all of season four. She's back from the vet now and needs a good two months of recovery.

Last weekend I had my own trip to the ER and watched most of season three recovering from that, so I'm only super far ahead because of personal tragedy!

oh that sucks! Sorry to hear that, hope you and your dog are alright now,

Man God

Non-Canon Member
oh that sucks! Sorry to hear that, hope you and your dog are alright now,

Worse, it was my sister's dog. Not five minutes into going to her house to watch her dogs the big one runs over the little one (70 pound difference) and fractures her skull. I get her mother in law to take her to the vet as I'm having my car worked on and got dropped off here and I'm stuck worrying half to death, not great because it was the worst panic attack of my life that sent me to the ER last week. Had them before but this one felt like I was having a heart attack. We decide to bring the dog home for the night because the x-ray isn't back and I stay up all night watching her. The doc gets back to me Saturday saying the x-ray isn't a bad fracture but it is enough that a follow up is a good idea so my sister cuts her trip to see my brother short and comes back with the kids. She loves this little 5lb dog more than almost anything and she also needed some Xanax to calm down. So I went to my folks house and helped them garden and make dinner yesterday, and again today before the rain. Besides doing that and watching some anime on Anime early Sunday morning, if I wasn't working or worrying my ass off I was watching Voyager while grinding in some RPGs or playing ARMS, which truly relaxed me both weekends.

Thank god for Switch or I might have actually had a heart attack this weekend.

Worse, it was my sister's dog. Not five minutes into going to her house to watch her dogs the big one runs over the little one (70 pound difference) and fractures her skull. I get her mother in law to take her to the vet as I'm having my car worked on and got dropped off here and I'm stuck worrying half to death, not great because it was the worst panic attack of my life that sent me to the ER last week. Had them before but this one felt like I was having a heart attack. We decide to bring the dog home for the night because the x-ray isn't back and I stay up all night watching her. The doc gets back to me Saturday saying the x-ray isn't a bad fracture but it is enough that a follow up is a good idea so my sister cuts her trip to see my brother short and comes back with the kids. She loves this little 5lb dog more than almost anything and she also needed some Xanax to calm down. So I went to my folks house and helped them garden and make dinner yesterday, and again today before the rain. Besides doing that and watching some anime on Anime early Sunday morning, if I wasn't working or worrying my ass off I was watching Voyager while grinding in some RPGs or playing ARMS, which truly relaxed me both weekends.

Thank god for Switch or I might have actually had a heart attack this weekend.

Wow...well glad everything is better and that sucks about having panic attacks,

Hindl

The finalist for this years hottest cheerleader group!

I thought you Squickened to the Chargers..

Notice how the Dolphins are doing better after Fanto left huh Chris.. maybe it's his fault?

How dare you flo!

I always said that was the case. Marino probably would choke me on the spot if he knew it was my fault.

No Fanto it wasn't you! We just really sucked ;_;

Top Bottom