• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

RBH

1tb-gold-ps4-slim-offyybup.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrU8KUiBQaY

Hindl

I would be so fucking pumped if its Stars on Switch

It's been heavily rumored, and Eurogamer has said it's real for months now, to the point that they've had it listed as releasing this year in their official Switch releases page. They aren't going to go out and confirm it like that if they aren't absolutely sure. Plus the past two mainline pokemon games have been announced in similar ways, in their own directs right before E3. And there's a bunch of other stuff that lines up too. I'd bet on it

squicken's true identity is revealed

Justin Bieber‏Verified account
@justinbieber
Follow
More
I support all sports I'll put ANY jersey from ANY pro team if I'm whack for wearing jerseys they give me out of love then I'm Whack

Tall4Life

It's been heavily rumored, and Eurogamer has said it's real for months now, to the point that they've had it listed as releasing this year in their official Switch releases page. They aren't going to go out and confirm it like that if they aren't absolutely sure. Plus the past two mainline pokemon games have been announced in similar ways, in their own directs right before E3. And there's a bunch of other stuff that lines up too. I'd bet on it

Yep, I know about all that, but I remember some rumblings about them making a 3DS game a few weeks ago so I'm holding out caution

Either way I'm going to pre-order whatever it is immediately

Finally done with school! Went to pick up my copy of Star Trek Bridge Crew and they didn't have any at Target...so I went to Gamestop...they didn't have any either :/ Now I'll have to go to another Gamestop tomorrow,

bionic77

OMG. That fucking video of that fat fuck who murdered that guy in Houston.

He is married to a cop so I wonder if they will even arrest him.

Tall4Life

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Top Bottom