• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Reminds me of Gata and his cousin(s)
NH9gE7v.gif
Would be a shame if you slipped on a banana peel

Slo

I just saw a commercial for ARMS. I had no idea what it was before that, I assumed it was some epic. Are y'all seriously playing rock-em sock-em robots in 2017?

BigAT

Giants GAF high on Wayne Gallman? Got him in a dynasty league.

I wouldn't expect much, at least early on. Giants usually take a while to get rookie RBs involved and also use a rotation, so I wouldn't expect him to get a ton of carries. He'll probably get used in limited sets and as a short yardage back, so you might get some TDs out of him despite him not getting too many touches.

You talk that much about something. you're either conning someone, or fucking it. I was always on #TeamCon (especially with the name), but admit the fucking wouldn't have been surprising

bionic77

I just received leaked intelligence that proves Bionic sold his Switch weeks ago to pay for a purse.
JCBs can afford the Switch and the rooftop lifestyle.

I know for a basement dweller this must seem impossible but I assure you we doing it.

Now stop spreading lies and go back to your Jordan Hentai simulator you pervy old man.

Top Bottom