• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

No prosperity for the Cleve this year
I3u4l0A.gif

Can't wait to see what player GM Lebron pulls in to combat Durant.

Can't wait to see the C join forces* next year to take down this Warrior menace

*they will join forces in Boston, Cav will be contracted
What ever it takes. I've already ordered a Paul George Cavs jersey, I think you should order a Paul George Celtics jersey. .....or just preorder a Lonzo Celtic Jersey. What ever u think is best..

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
why are the cowboys in the NFC east if they're in the middle of the country

Old nfl divisons were not truly or fully based on regions. Everything was so "east" heavy.

When dallas was first brought in they spent a year in the "western" conference which included chicago and baltimore even.

After that they were moved to the east with giants, skins, eagles, browns, steelers and others.

Pre merger (with afl) they split the conferences into two divisons each. What is now called the nfc east was then called the capitol divison. This was still fluid and messy until the full merger in 70 with nfc and afc, each having east, central, and west.

Why dallas was kept in the east was likely just due to keeping them with popular rivals.

None of the three divisons made perfect sense for a team in texas. Saints and falcons were both thrown into the west.

In conclusion I guess I have no answer to your question.

JABEE

Rookie CB Rasul Douglas may be working himself into a starting role by the season. Really standing out in OTAs and has already pushed to drill with the 1s. It is still OTAs, and being a top CB on the Eagles isn't particularly hard, but still encouraging to see
OTA MVP

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He's one of the worst QB prospects ever for such a high draft pick. This is saying something given the number of first round busts there are.

Sanjuro

Wandering around downtown Providence. Seriously a nice area for schenanigans, however each time I return it feels more gentrified.

Top Bottom