• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Jarnet87

How the fuck can you get excited over sequels? Detriot looked great, but with Spiderman I saw Arkham, SoTC is damn remake, Days Yawn another Zombie simulator...MS and Sony failed to impress this PC gamer, I got to play the Switch few days ago and Loved it, I am leaning towards picking up a Switch when they get more games

The Arkham combat is played out but it's the best fit for making you feel like a super hero so I understand why they would go with that. Maybe the final game will have some variation on it. All the people complaining about Sony sound like they are salty because they didn't get their one game in the conference. "Where was Bloodbourne 2, where was Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (lol), etc."

Hindl

Gobias noooo the best part of GB E3 was coming up. Basketball ruins everything.

Also #pray4cdy
With Skyrim: Special Edition last year, the Morrowind expansion for The Elder Scrolls Online this year, and now announcements for Skyrim VR and a Switch edition, you’ve probably been wondering if The Elder Scrolls 6 is the next thing on Bethesda’s agenda. Unfortunately, if you’ve been pining for a new game in the main series, you’ve got a long wait ahead of you.

“They have at least two major titles they are working on before we’re going to get to Elder Scrolls 6,” Bethesda’s Pete Hines said last night, while showing off more of The Evil Within 2.

And those two big titles don’t include all the other things Bethesda’s doing, like Skyrim VR. So there’s a lot to get through before The Elder Scrolls 6 starts getting some love. Development won’t even begin until those projects are done.

Was discussing with my coworker what team will not-purposefully tank the hardest this season, and just looked at the bears Schedule. Jesus Christ, can they even get 4 wins out of That? 49ers and Browns are winnable, but the rest just looks like a long stream of Ls with maybe a lucky W or 2.

BigAT

Got my lunch in hand, I'm all set for the Nintendo Event.

bUGVZft.gif

bionic77

Got my lunch in hand, I'm all set for the Nintendo Event.

bUGVZft.gif
Looking at my JCB here, being all reserved and shit.

I am proud of you keeping it together. Its a little dark in there. You might want to take that party to the rooftop. Luckily you have a system that is rooftop compatible.

Hindl

Nintendos gonna disappoint
I don't see how. Just look at the Spotlight thread. Nintendo fans go nuts before every direct expecting the moon, but even in there everyone's keeping expectations low. They're gonna show off the games they've already announced, maybe 1 surprise. And that'll be fine

bionic77

Nintendos gonna disappoint
Mario coming for that e3 ass Gata.

Also the bar is so fucking low right now that it will be hard for them to not exceed what everyone else has shown.

Mario already wins it. Hopefully they show a bunch of Wii U games coming over to Switch as well to fill in gaps in software. Add in some indies and a surprise and thats how the JCBs stole e3.

I don't see how. Just look at the Spotlight thread. Nintendo fans go nuts before every direct expecting the moon, but even in there everyone's keeping expectations low. They're gonna show off the games they've already announced, maybe 1 surprise. And that'll be fine

Does not compute. Nintendo fans always overhype the conference. It's the one guarantee for E3.

Apparently there's another Monster Hunter to be shown this year for Switch, so i'm looking forward to that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if all we get is another Double Cross trailer.

Hindl

Does not compute. Nintendo fans always overhype the conference. It's the one guarantee for E3.

Apparently there's another Monster Hunter to be shown this year for Switch, so i'm looking forward to that, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if all we get is another Double Cross trailer.
Exactly that's my point. They're always doing this. And this year all the usual suspects are being quiet and saying "My expectations are low, just need to see Mario and I'll be good". Nintendo's been so adamant about this being about 2017 games, and it's 25 minutes, so there's not much room for hype.

And the MH is totally MH XX, they already announced that in Japan, this'll just be a localization announcement
But we know about Mario. Show stuff we don't know.
You'll get 1 surprise at best

If expectations are low, nobody wins without a surprise

If you knew right now that the next 7 NBA finals were all going to be Cavs/Warriors, there's no thrill in that

All these trailers are too much Goddamn talking.

Show me the game as it is being played. I couldn't give less of a rat's ass at your attempt to be the Martin Scorcese of video games.

bionic77

Sweet, no surprise to see Bionic peddling Nintendo-related lies yet again. He can't help himself.
Lies?

I am the most honest poster in this forum! All of my predications have come true.

Don't be like that Boban. With the right Switch hardware you can be doing it on the rooftops too.

gutshot

I haven't watched an E3 presentation in probably 10 years but I think I might watch the Nintendo one just for the laughs. Is Reggie still the main presenter?

Hindl

I haven't watched an E3 presentation in probably 10 years but I think I might watch the Nintendo one just for the laughs. Is Reggie still the main presenter?
It's prerecorded, and from the sound of it this might just be a string of trailers for 20-25 minutes showing off games they've already announced. They did that recently in a Direct and just had Bill Trinen rapid-fire talking over the trailers. So I could see Bill/Reggie doing that here

Line_HTX

just shut down the other 28 teams.

think of the ratings and cost savings of employing all those popcorn vendors

If that happens, I hope they fucking lose all the money and viewers for their pre-determined formality bullshit. There'd be no point in watching anymore.

Striker

Jordan Raanan (@JordanRaanan)
6/13/17, 9:49 AM
Owa Odighizuwa not expected at mandatory minicamp as he continues to handle some personal issues, per sources. He also missed OTAs.
Talk of possibly retiring a month or so ago, we'll see.

Bread

Banned
Looks like etika has a stream but BG is streaming live from downtown Cleve's Official Nintendo Celebration Event Stage. I'll be watching that!

bionic77

So glad that BG did not buy a Switch and ruin the dream the way he did to the Cavs.

Its too bad that he is not a racist and Trump supporter. The world would be a better place if he had cursed Trump instead of Hillary. :(

Top Bottom