• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Just when you think America has hit a new bottom, it pulls out a bigger shovel

DCKNFRhXcAAKuuL.jpg

Gonna need a big shovel to top this tho

Damn, now that was a conference, just two hours of trailers (counting the pre show) :/

Edit: I did like the games I saw tho, Horizon, Uncharted, we already know how they play. GoW looked awesome and like more GoW which is great with me. I wish they showed a little more game play of the VR games but those are hard to show off in videos, you really have to try them. Spiderman looked impressive and did Days Gone.

How the fuck can you get excited over sequels? Detriot looked great, but with Spiderman I saw Arkham, SoTC is damn remake, Days Yawn another Zombie simulator...MS and Sony failed to impress this PC gamer, I got to play the Switch few days ago and Loved it, I am leaning towards picking up a Switch when they get more games

How the fuck can you get excited over sequels? Detriot looked great, but with Spiderman I saw Arkham, SoTC is damn remake, Days Yawn another Zombie simulator...MS and Sony failed to impress this PC gamer, I got to play the Switch few days ago and Loved it, I am leaning towards picking up a Switch when they get more games

"How the fuck can you get excited over sequels?

**gets a Switch**

cdyhybrid

If Nintendo announces a main line Pokemon game for Switch it's a wrap. But the 3DS one just came out so if we get one it'll probably be a port of that one.

Friend, have a seat and let me tell you about a game called Sea of Thieves...

Is Detroit just another Heavy Rain type game?

I'm not a huge fan of the modern Dragon's Lair style games
Yeah, it's David Cage so it'll be shite.

Hindl

If Nintendo announces a main line Pokemon game for Switch it's a wrap. But the 3DS one just came out so if we get one it'll probably be a port of that one.
Nah we'll have to wait at least another year to see Pokemon on the Switch

Mario about to save E3 tho

Seems like we're a year away from that, just based on the timing of last week's announcement. And because GameFreak don't know how to do HD.

Sony conference was fine. I enjoy the lack of talk and just continual games being shown off, trailers, etc. Nothing crazy though and nothing that left me super excited. There were games I already know that I'm buying and not much in the way of surprises. I have confidence Insomniac will nail Spidey. Same for Santa Monica and Dad of War which looked tremendous.

Pretty tame E3 this year. Sort of just there. Real life shit going on in the world has made the whole thing seem of less import than years past I must say. At least for me.

Wolfenstein II remains the game of the show for me as well. I was like a giddy little kid watching that trailer/presentation. Wolf and Evil Within 2 in October is going to make for a fantastic month of gaming for me.

Top Bottom