• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Fantomex

You olds can't walk up the stairs to get to the roof.

We got elevators gata.

a6704f0401a02314de53ff6e52a2dfc8.gif

Doomsayer

Man, Nintendo sold me on the switch with their E3.

Mario looks insane, Metroid fucking Prime, ROCKET LEAGUE, and Mario X-Com. obamasweatin.jpg

Sony brought some heat as well. SotC remake, God of War, and Horizon DLC.

My wallet weeps.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Metroid is September 15th apparently. 3DS refuses to die.

2015 was a pretty bad year for the system but 2016 killed it and now 2017 is shaping up to be almost as good.

bionic77

Metroid is September 15th apparently. 3DS refuses to die.

2015 was a pretty bad year for the system but 2016 killed it and now 2017 is shaping up to be almost as good.
The game looks pretty amazing.

Wish it was on Switch though. Hard to go back to 3DS now that I been on dem rooftops.

BigAT

Drinking Corona anywhere is some real broke boi shit, but drinking it while in such close proximity to fantastic Belgian beers is a god damn crime.

tmdorsey

Old boy bionic proven right again. Confirmation that Prime 4 is being worked on, more Zelda servicing coming at the end of the month and the most insane looking Mario game play wise yet coming earlier than expecting at the end of Oct.

JCBs wins again!

Drinking Corona anywhere is some real broke boi shit, but drinking it while in such close proximity to fantastic Belgian beers is a god damn crime.

I have to agree. I've recently discovered Belgian Tripels and I can't ever go back to the cheap seats. The very least I can do is maybe a Stella or Heinken.

bigosc2k

Banned
Old boy bionic proven right again. Confirmation that Prime 4 is being worked on, more Zelda servicing coming at the end of the month and the most insane looking Mario game play wise yet coming earlier than expecting at the end of Oct.

JCBs wins again!
Don't forgot he was right about everything bg dies.

Missed the Nintendo conference but it looked like they killed it! Switch purchase justified.:)

Mario Odyssee in October along with Wolf and Evil Within 2 is going to kill my free time lol.

Spinluck

Nintendo had the best announcements imo.

All I liked from Sony was Spider-Man. GoW looks great, but I'm not foaming from the mouth for it.

MS, wasn't for me.

Metroid Prime 44444444444!!!!!!

Top Bottom