• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Okay how about this: You are dangling over a cliffs edge, in your left hand is Magic Johnson and in your right is your wife who also has your switch on her body. You only have enough strength to pull up one of them; at the bottom of the cliff is a pack of wild gata's that have been DNA spliced with Brady and Trump. Your wife has a 0% chance of surviving the fall + the pack, Magic has a 1.5% chance of surviving this. Who do you save?

Trick question. Magic is the strongest man on the planet (He beat HIV, afterall). He would pull himself up with one arm and Bionic's wife (and Switch) up with the other.

Fantomex

So my son is going to a big birthday party in the park. And he tells me, birthday kid wanted him to ask me if we can bring Mario Kart since he doesn't have it yet so they can play. Instinctively I'm like, stupid kids, you need a console to play it it's not portable. Where are they gonna get a tv and plug it in at the park. And then it hits me, of course they can play it at the park because the SWITCH can go anywhere. I totally forgot for a second. Sometimes we take this JCB a lifestyle for granted.

bionic77

So my son is going to a big birthday party in the park. And he tells me, birthday kid wanted him to ask me if we can bring Mario Kart since he doesn't have it yet so they can play. Instinctively I'm like, stupid kids, you need a console to play it it's not portable. Where are they gonna get a tv and plug it in at the park. And then it hits me, of course they can play it at the park because the SWITCH can go anywhere. I totally forgot for a second. Sometimes we take this JCB a lifestyle for granted.
Your son is ahead of the game.

Hell yeah drink it straight. But to enjoy the entire rooftop parties I'll add some coke.

Fireball, screw that!!!

Fireball is literally the most basic drink of all-time.

You might as well just announce that you're secretly a white girl named Ally if you drink that for fun.

EDIT:Obviously no offense to any white girls named Ally who may or may not read this thread.

RBH

I was just at the stables with bae, walked by a horse and it let one rip. Just nature bros.

Surprise twist

Dutch's bae is the horse that ripped one

m-night-shyamalan.jpg

You have a kid?!

JABEE

I long for the days when "whodunit" shows actually told you "whodunit."

Making A Murderer and the Keepers are annoying.

Mindlog

Whomever decided Father's Day and by association Mother's Day would be on a Sunday was either an ungrateful child or an asshole.

If you can still find the Bucs at anything close to '25-1' to win the SB then pound it. That shit is on lock. This is our year. Quote me on that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Does the smell remind you of your anime girl there?

Next up eliminating soap, shampoo and toothpaste.

Don't do this shit halfway. Go full beast mode.

Listen

Sometimes a dude doesn't want to smell like wood chips and pine cones. Ain't nothing wrong with that

And bionic let's be for real - if I was going full GAF I'd claim that I don't need deodorant. I think we can all agree that beggars shouldn't be choosers and that somebody wearing any kind of deodorant is a positive thing.

Fireball is literally the most basic drink of all-time.

You might as well just announce that you're secretly a white girl named Ally if you drink that for fun.

EDIT:Obviously no offense to any white girls named Ally who may or may not read this thread.
👌 coming from a Michelob ultra light drinker.
j/k grova. I lol'd at your post

bionic77

Listen

Sometimes a dude doesn't want to smell like wood chips and pine cones. Ain't nothing wrong with that

And bionic let's be for real - if I was going full GAF I'd claim that I don't need deodorant. I think we can all agree that beggars shouldn't be choosers and that somebody wearing any kind of deodorant is a positive thing.
Even though it is strong enough for a man, remember that it is made for women.

Those commercials don't lie (probably).

Top Bottom