• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Sanjuro

Looking through the logs, a few people got nabbed for thread whining in that NBA trade thread. Guess people forget that sports threads in the main OT forum will naturally get more scrutiny given the higher traffic.

Fuck San Francisco teams and San Francisco accessories.

BG apprentices are like Spinal Tap drummers.
324393856898433036.png

Gobias made fun of the Falcons and got banned the same day

Tall4Life made fun of the Braves and got banned the same day

whos-next-goldberg-whos-next.jpg
Fuck the Braves
Fuck the Falcons
Fuck the Hawks
Fuck Georgia
Fuck Chop Block U (Roman Reign's alma mater)

Get Sherman's corpse to burn Georgia down again

Sanjuro

Mickey's?

That actually might have been the most comfortable. I went to one I was curious about over the NB bridge.

A bouncer gave me a drink. The waitress didn't know what to do with it. The housemom asked me many questions. The only other people there were a couple that got into a physical fight.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looking through the logs, a few people got nabbed for thread whining in that NBA trade thread. Guess people forget that sports threads in the main OT forum will naturally get more scrutiny given the higher traffic.

You mean the stupid old "Why does this need a thread?" type dumbass post? lol

bionic77

Is it good to weigh yourself every week when trying to lose weight?

I feel like you have to take a real long term outlook on this stuff. I say this rooting for Floy to come out this with a typical JCB bod.

You have to be a Pats fan/Trumper not to root for someone trying to lose weight.

Duxxy3

Got the
master sword
last night. 3 of 4
divine beasts
down. Should be able to finish it up this week. Comparisons to the Souls series aren't exactly accurate. Bosses can be difficult, but not because you're playing poorly. In Souls games you die because you haven't got the bosses pattern down. And they are brutal until you figure it out. In this game there isn't a pattern. Just weaknesses. Once you know the weaknesses the bosses are cake. Having
auto revives
makes it even easier.

Zelda stuff /\/\/\

bionic77

Got the
master sword
last night. 3 of 4
divine beasts
down. Should be able to finish it up this week. Comparisons to the Souls series aren't exactly accurate. Bosses can be difficult, but not because you're playing poorly. In Souls games you die because you haven't got the bosses pattern down. And they are brutal until you figure it out. In this game there isn't a pattern. Just weaknesses. Once you know the weaknesses the bosses are cake. Having
auto revives
makes it even easier.

Zelda stuff /\/\/\
I thought the only really hard boss was
Thunderblight Gannon
, and that was probably because I went to him early on
I did him right after Waterblight Gannon, who was not that bad and actually a pretty fun fight

My favorite dungeon was Midna's Dungeon.

Duxxy3

I thought the only really hard boss was
Thunderblight Gannon
, and that was probably because I went to him early on
I did him right after Waterblight Gannon, who was not that bad and actually a pretty fun fight

My favorite dungeon was Midna's Dungeon.

Already finished with him. He was definitely the hardest of the 3 that I've fought. Lots and lots of food got me through that.

Top Bottom