• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

I think I'm going to start wearing Hawaiian shirts. It feels like the right wardrobe for when you are trying to convey to people that you have no fucks left to give.

Jon Gruden's son
deuce-gruden.jpg

Well that was odd, my ISP decided it didn't want my DNS to work except for tabs that were already open like GAF. Usually it's been the other way around with this shit DNS the ISP provides, no Gaf but everything else. I guess this is a good way to force me to use Google's free public DNS.

Good morning

I think I'm going to start wearing Hawaiian shirts. It feels like the right wardrobe for when you are trying to convey to people that you have no fucks left to give.
Since my weight loss, some of the only shirts I have are Hawaiian shirts. I'm wearing those and jeans and jorts.

I think I need to re-evaluate my wardrobe..

bionic77

The true don't give even a single fuck move is going outside with socks and slippers/sandals.

You can wear anything with that and everyone will understand that you are all out of fucks.

gutshot

Anyone else ever try that cold brew coffee? I had some over the weekend and it was... fine. Just tasted like iced coffee to me.

bionic77

I am sure you remember the infamous post where Gata offered to share a hooker during a GAF meetup.
If you can get past the cheapness and the depravity of that situation (I could not) you would remember that as a Pats fan he would probably secretly tape it all and do who knows what with it online.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Anyone else ever try that cold brew coffee? I had some over the weekend and it was... fine. Just tasted like iced coffee to me.

That's how I've been brewing for the last few months. Good for the hot summer and it's also better for your digestive tract as it has much lower acidity. When the winter comes, I'll probably just nuke it hot.

Top Bottom