• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

Already finished with him. He was definitely the hardest of the 3 that I've fought. Lots and lots of food got me through that.
I think I had like 6 hearts and almost no food when I fought him so it took like 20 tries to finish him because I was just too weak.

When you get to the end of the game you are so overpowered it is hard to die from most battles. Especially if you use the abilities.

keep it up.

I'm trying to drop 20
BeCleve Fox. BeCleve

Get ready for the UFC

How much have you lost so far?
Almost 40 pounds (37 to be exact)

Is it good to weigh yourself every week when trying to lose weight?

I feel like you have to take a real long term outlook on this stuff. I say this rooting for Floy to come out this with a typical JCB bod.

You have to be a Pats fan/Trumper not to root for someone trying to lose weight.
Force of habit for me to weigh in officially once a week (I look at my weight when I go to gym to get a sneak peek and to remind myself not to cheat)

Keep up the hard work up man, I remember being at 320 and working hard to get out of 300+ pounds club.
Thank you friend

Every pound Floyd loses he has to give us a dollar
No

Gata plz.

Keep up the fight Floy
Thank you friend

This explains why all the fat shaming typically comes from Dutch and Milch. Don't let those disgusting nay-sayers keep you down Floyd, keep going for it.
Thank you friend.

We root for people to lose weight, you're only gaining weight.
But that doesn't mean AT is a bad person.

How about for every pound Floyd loses, you stop shit posting for 10 days.
RIP

BigAT

Can we still post about pizza though?

tmntmcut5.gif

dionysus

Yaldog
Two key Saints pieces are potentially already out. Terron Armstead, pro-bowl left tackle, is out 4-6 months. He was out a good portion of last year too and we have good options at left tackle. Peat can fill in. Drafting Ramzcyk also looks smart now.

Nick Fairley DT, our most important free agent signing this offseason, who had a great year last year and got something like 14 million over two years guaranteed is potentially done with football because of pre-existing heart conditions that he has had his whole life. Also, even though this condition was known about, apparently the Saints had no pass-the-physical clause in the contract..... His signing was below market value, I kind of wonder if that was the reason why. He waived some money to have that clause taken out. A lot of projections were more like 10+ million a year with 20 million guaranteed.

There is a lot of talk that something is wrong with the Saints training and medical staff. We had 300+ games missed last year by players, league average is 150.

bionic77

BeCleve Fox. BeCleve

Get ready for the UFC

Almost 40 pounds (37 to be exact)

Force of habit for me to weigh in officially once a week (I look at my weight when I go to gym to get a sneak peek and to remind myself not to cheat)
Whatever works for you.

The key is to remember not to get caught up in week to week or day to day results.

No matter what stick to what you are doing and the results will come. Some people don't stick with the change in lifestyle more than a few months and go back right to what got them there in the first place.

JCBs as always are rooting for everyone to improve themselves.

Congrats Floyd.

I've decided that I want to get into better shape this summer. I've upped my workouts to 6 days a week, added sprints in a few times a week too. And I've put more protein into my diet and tightened up a bit on the dirty food.

My sixers are doing it. You can jump on the bandwagon since there is no team in Seattle.

It's hard not to be super excited. The sixers could easily go from worst to deep in the playoffs with all of the great potential they have. Now we just have to hope that Hinkie's sacrifice will help with the health issues.

bionic77

Talent doesn't mean shit if you don't have the coach and system in place to teach these kids how to play.

The Sixers have become the Clippers. It is just a place where talented high draft picks go to die.

Why every team doesn't run it like the Spurs I don't understand.

Tom Penny

Talent doesn't mean shit if you don't have the coach and system in place to teach these kids how to play.

The Sixers have become the Clippers. It is just a place where talented high draft picks go to die.

Magic is going to show the league how it's done.

bionic77

Magic is going to show the league how it's done.
The Lakers have won 10 championships since he joined the club.

The inner cities have been blessed with businesses that never would have dared expand in those locations before he got involved.

So many beautiful children were born and so many more beautiful women were blessed by his touch when he was traveling on the road (I see you NinjaScooter!).

When Magic gets involved good shit is going to happen.

Remember this day gentlemen. This is the day when the Lakers almost got trolled by Captain Tom Penny.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

The Jets have become the Browns. It is just a place where talented high draft picks go to die.

Why every team doesn't run it like the Patriots I don't understand.

Exactly what evidence do you have that Brett Brown is a bad coach? I think there's some evidence to the opposite. He was handed the worst roster in the league constantly and did not end up with the worst record. He took guys like TJ McConnel and Robert Covington and somehow miraculously turned them into decent players. Then when he actually got talent on the team when Embiid was playing they were winning games. I think once the handcuffs come off of Brett Brown and he's actually allowed to use the talent the team acquired instead of keeping them on the bench or limiting their minutes he'll be able to do a ton. I have no idea how Brett Brown kept the team competing and playing as hard as he did. It's very clear the team believes in him and played their hearts out for him.

bionic77

Exactly what evidence do you have that Brett Brown is a bad coach? I think there's some evidence to the opposite. He was handed the worst roster in the league constantly and did not end up with the worst record. He took guys like TJ McConnel and Robert Covington and somehow miraculously turned them into decent players. Then when he actually got talent on the team when Embiid was playing they were winning games. I think once the handcuffs come off of Brett Brown and he's actually allowed to use the talent the team acquired instead of keeping them on the bench or limiting their minutes he'll be able to do a ton. I have no idea how Brett Brown kept the team competing and playing as hard as he did. It's very clear the team believes in him and played their hearts out for him.
I have seen the Sixers play a few time in the garbage era and there were times they could barely run plays.

I hope for my own sake that you are right because they got so bad I stopped going to games. It was not even worth it to go see the Lakers or other teams I enjoy watching because the Sixers got so bad.

Philly getting a little overly excited for a core of young players that have played a grand total of 32 NBA games in 3 years. The history of the league is littered with promising young cores that amounted to nothing. The fact that the best player of that core, is a 7 footer with leg/knee problems should alone temper people's' expectations and hype before proclaiming them the future rulers of the Eastern Conference, but here we are. Then again philly fans have had so little to cheer about lately that it's sort of understandable.

Sanjuro...this is your chance to live like a pizza king for a year

This New NYC Pizza Shop Is Offering Customers a Year of Free Pizza

The process is incomparably efficient, but are New Yorkers really ready to sacrifice their re-heated, cash-only triangular slice for the sake of convenience and customization?

&pizza seems to think so. In fact, it’s so confident in its goods that it’s offering free pizza to the first 212 customers in line when the shop opens at 11am, in addition to a full year of free pizza to the first 22 people who agree to get a tattoo (also for free) of the &pizza ampersand logo. Yes, a real tattoo.

Top Bottom