• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

giphy.gif

Line_HTX

Vettel is Jon's boy, AKA telling powers that be to BOOP off and bumping others intentionally on the side.

😬😬😬

bionic77

What's an "SNES"?
None of the Boyz gave you the JCB handbook?

SNES is one of our code words for I ain't never had servicing like that before.

Cmon guys someone teach Ninja our ways! We don't want no ignorant ass JCBs.

Changing gears Ninja how did you rate Pappa Balls entrance last night? You and DM are my experts on wrestling and 90s pop trivia.

None of the Boyz gave you the JCB handbook?

SNES is one of our code words for I ain't never had servicing like that before.

Cmon guys someone teach Ninja our ways! We don't want no ignorant ass JCBs.

Changing gears Ninja how did you rate Pappa Balls entrance last night? You and DM are my experts on wrestling and 90s pop trivia.

Ball is the best sports entertainer since the Attitude Era.

bionic77

Ball is the best sports entertainer since the Attitude Era.
As Laker fans we were so blessed to have Magic be a part of the franchise.

In that time he saved the NBA, made it and Larry Bird relevant, made the Lakers the best franchise in the world, fathered millions of beautiful babies, brought real business's to inner cities and now gave us Lonzo. He just doesn't stop giving.

We need to remember and be thankful for Magic Johnson. He is to sports what Switch is to consumer electronics.

bionic77

Shit thanks for reminding me.

How stupid of me.

Greg reminded me that white people created AIDS, Jordan gave it to Magic to stop his dominance in the NBA and Magic then decided to just cure it once and for all.

I could never decide what was more impressive between his curing AIDS or scoring 40+ in the NBA Finals in place of Kareem. That is a real tossup...

As Laker fans we were so blessed to have Magic be a part of the franchise.

In that time he saved the NBA, made it and Larry Bird relevant, made the Lakers the best franchise in the world, fathered millions of beautiful babies, brought real business's to inner cities and now gave us Lonzo. He just doesn't stop giving.

We need to remember and be thankful for Magic Johnson. He is to sports what Switch is to consumer electronics.

Shit thanks for reminding me.

How stupid of me.

Greg reminded me that white people created AIDS, Jordan gave it to Magic to stop his dominance in the NBA and Magic then decided to just cure it once and for all.

I could never decide what was more impressive between his curing AIDS or scoring 40+ in the NBA Finals in place of Kareem. That is a real tossup...
:jnc

Spinluck

Cape Cod Jalapeno chips are so damn good.

Don't eat them as often because of these fucking braces though. Chips are kind of a pain to eat with these.

Top Bottom