• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

JABEE

If you are going to play that game it is going to get expensive the older you get.

When you are young you can get it done with your looks or personality. You are expected to make the most of it and try and settle down with a non crazy person. Most people fuck up and get divorced but get it right the second time around.

You and DM seem to be taking the path less traveled. The path of the skeevy, nasty, dirty, horny old man. You may be able to fool them for awhile longer by your ability to dress and not be a complete fucktard when you try and hold a conversation. But eventually no amount of corduroy slacks or foreign cars is going to hide the fact that you old as fuck. When that happens you are either going to have to go after the older desperate types or break out your wallet and become a sugar daddy, knowing the whole time she only puts up with your wrinkled old ass because it pays for her tuition at hair college.

Bionic sounds jealous.

If you are going to play that game it is going to get expensive the older you get.

When you are young you can get it done with your looks or personality. You are expected to make the most of it and try and settle down with a non crazy person. Most people fuck up and get divorced but get it right the second time around.

You and DM seem to be taking the path less traveled. The path of the skeevy, nasty, dirty, horny old man. You may be able to fool them for awhile longer by your ability to dress and not be a complete fucktard when you try and hold a conversation. But eventually no amount of corduroy slacks or foreign cars is going to hide the fact that you old as fuck. When that happens you are either going to have to go after the older desperate types or break out your wallet and become a sugar daddy, knowing the whole time she only puts up with your wrinkled old ass because it pays for her tuition at hair college.

Hmmm I think I might have to settle down now

RBH

Still gonna promote the Waterfield Cityslicker:

https://www.sfbags.com/products/nintendo-switch-cityslicker-case
Definitely pricier, but you can fit a Switch w/ attached Joycons directly into it, and then store extra Joycons in the back compartment (you can even fit the power adapter in there, even though it bulges). Also has plenty of slots for cartridges. Probably more than people want to spend on a case but I really like it
Now you're starting to tempt me........

Fantomex

Imma be honest. You guys hit 35 and are still single society labels you damaged goods. Women get that at 29 so be thankful for the extra 6 years. Im trying to be the dude that's actually honest and warns you ahead of time that those men's capris you wanna wear aren't gonna cut it at the mixer with the hot chicks.

Hindl

Now you're starting to tempt me........
Well if you want me to untempt you, it's $60 vs $20 for most other cases, and it looks like this batch won't ship till July 7th so you'd be roughly 2 weeks off from getting it if you order it now. And the other cases seem perfectly fine. It's definitely a luxury purchase but I think it looks nice

Imma be honest. You guys hit 35 and are still single society labels you damaged goods. Women get that at 29 so be thankful for the extra 6 years. Im trying to be the dude that's actually honest and warns you ahead of time that those men's capris you wanna wear aren't gonna cut it at the mixer with the hot chicks.

So I have 11 months to find someone before it's too late, that's plenty of time.

bionic77

I tried to tell them. These kids just don't listen.

You need to spend time and effort to find Mrs. JCB or else you could live to regret it.

Fantomex

I tried to tell them. These kids just don't listen.

You need to spend time and effort to find Mrs. JCB or else you could live to regret it.

Damn Bionic. It's like we warned them about SWITCH shortages and they wouldn't listen. Some people are just destined to settle down for big broads I guess. "She got a good heart though"

JABEE

For real. Some older dudes can do it.

2OrFbil.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhgpeB-b4e0&index=10

Look, if you're a successful, fit, decent looking 35 year old dude with all of his hair you basically get the pick of the litter. You can pick up any woman you want off her first divorce, and you can pick up plenty of girls in their late 20s who haven't found any body yet.

For guys like me that works out, but I realize making money, retaining hair, and being in shape is part luck, so I get why people caution against waiting. I didn't wait, I got hitched at like 26, but if I had waited at 33 I wouldn't be sweating it much given those factors.

gutshot

Look, if you're a successful, fit, decent looking 35 year old dude with all of his hair you basically get the pick of the litter. You can pick up any woman you want off her first divorce, and you can pick up plenty of girls in their late 20s who haven't found any body yet.

For guys like me that works out, but I realize making money, retaining hair, and being in shape is part luck, so I get why people caution against waiting. I didn't wait, I got hitched at like 26, but if I had waited at 33 I wouldn't be sweating it much given those factors.

#stealthbrag

#stealthbrag

How much more overt do I need to be with my bragging?

I would say the only real setback you could face is if you want kids. I don't particularly but my wife does, but luckily I've been able to put it off for this long. Anyway I wouldn't sweat it if you're in your 30s and haven't settled down unless you're an incel or something.

bionic77

What are your feelings on Ben being a rapist and a trump
I am out on the NFL because it is a racist and shitty league.

You pointing out that there are other shitty humans doesn't take away from your support of perhaps the shittiest people in the league.

But keep banging that drum. Me and Dutch have moved onto the NBA and the rooftop lifestyle.

bionic77

He's too busy getting nasty 3rds from splitting a hooker with other dudes.
It is probably because I over think things but how the fuck do you consider the order of operations in the the dream Gata sharing a $5 hooker with some people I met on the internet scenario?

in Gata's mind would people draw straws? Could it be determined by some actual attribute of the participates (age, money, etc)? Was it an at the same time situation? Or most likely was it an every man for himself deal?

JABEE

The Cowboys are going to break the suspension record this season.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

A loss Dallas expected: Cowboys DE David Irving suspended first four games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Top Bottom