• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tom Penny

Did you guys try the new ones in the black bag? I have dreams about these chips.

Black bag !!!

31a18e91-654d-4939-a6a1-bdd73e64c179.jpg

bionic77

which Switch case and screen protector do the NFL JCBz recommend? I'm eyeing the Hori case. Had a similar one for my Vita and it served me well.
I got the Nintendo case. It is ok. It's a little too bulky so I would try and get something better.

As far as screen protector I am currently going commando.

Tom Penny

I must have been out of the magazine game tool ong. I pick up the new GQ at my brothers house it's like a quarter of an inch thick..look and see its $6.99? Who buy that shit off a rack?

bionic77

which one is that? Only thing I'm seeing on Amazon is PDP shit.

Also going commando? WWMD? YOU'RE RIGHT!
Game Traveler Deluxe.

I would first see if there is a Big Baller case. If not get the next best option, but I am not in love with this case.

And of course Magic went commando and you should thank God every day he did. If he got a screen protector for his penis you and DM would probably not be here today.

bionic77

As an old and one of the OG JCBs it is sad to see how little cultural impact music has these days. When I was growing up I would have said that music was the second or most important form of entertainment (the only competition was movies).

Now? People are not even willing to pay 8 bucks for a fucking album. Back in the day you would pay 20 and listen to that shit nonstop for the next month and spend time trying to figure out lyrics. Now people just listen to some garbage ass track on YT for free.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As an old and one of the OG JCBs it is sad to see how little cultural impact music has these days. When I was growing up I would have said that music was the second or most important form of entertainment (the only competition was movies).

Now? People are not even willing to pay 8 bucks for a fucking album. Back in the day you would pay 20 and listen to that shit nonstop for the next month and spend time trying to figure out lyrics. Now people just listen to some garbage ass track on YT for free.

It's fun seeing music nerds reviving Vinyl. I'm an old as well and have a record collection to die for...that I'll never use again because Vinyl sucks.

The real hilarious shit is video game nerds getting into vinyl. That music is DIGITAL to begin with friends. It isn't going to gain anything from going to an analog source and will more likely lose some of it.

Bread

Banned
It's fun seeing music nerds reviving Vinyl. I'm an old as well and have a record collection to die for...that I'll never use again because Vinyl sucks.

The real hilarious shit is video game nerds getting into vinyl. That music is DIGITAL to begin with friends. It isn't going to gain anything from going to an analog source and will more likely lose some of it.
Vinyl is dope because of the cover art

Greg

pass

wait, what

that's not how it works

bionic77

DM you are moving into creepy old man territory.

You need to settle your ass down and stop perving out on instagram while eating day old hot dogs.

JABEE

See Drake

bionic77

Me and DM ain't never settling down, daddeh!
Austin_Rock+bros.gif
If you are going to play that game it is going to get expensive the older you get.

When you are young you can get it done with your looks or personality. You are expected to make the most of it and try and settle down with a non crazy person. Most people fuck up and get divorced but get it right the second time around.

You and DM seem to be taking the path less traveled. The path of the skeevy, nasty, dirty, horny old man. You may be able to fool them for awhile longer by your ability to dress and not be a complete fucktard when you try and hold a conversation. But eventually no amount of corduroy slacks or foreign cars is going to hide the fact that you old as fuck. When that happens you are either going to have to go after the older desperate types or break out your wallet and become a sugar daddy, knowing the whole time she only puts up with your wrinkled old ass because it pays for her tuition at hair college.

If you are going to play that game it is going to get expensive the older you get.

When you are young you can get it done with your looks or personality. You are expected to make the most of it and try and settle down with a non crazy person. Most people fuck up and get divorced but get it right the second time around.

You and DM seem to be taking the path less traveled. The path of the skeevy, nasty, dirty, horny old man. You may be able to fool them for awhile longer by your ability to dress and not be a complete fucktard when you try and hold a conversation. But eventually no amount of corduroy slacks or foreign cars is going to hide the fact that you old as fuck. When that happens you are either going to have to go after the older desperate types or break out your wallet and become a sugar daddy, knowing the whole time she only puts up with your wrinkled old ass because it pays for her tuition at hair college.

I thought the JCBz were all inclusive?

bionic77

I thought the JCBz were all inclusive?
We is.

I understand that just because you are old doesn't mean you still don't need to be serviced.

I was just saying once you get too old it is going to get expensive (this is factoring the switch and rooftop lifestyle, without you have almost no chance to pull it off).

We is.

I understand that just because you are old doesn't mean you still don't need to be serviced.

I was just saying once you get too old it is going to get expensive (this is factoring the switch and rooftop lifestyle, without you have almost no chance to pull it off).

You can't be taken advantage of by money hungry young girls
kreole.png

if you're old and broke

Top Bottom