• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

I found posts from 2004 of Bionic saying that handheld gaming is for losers and Michael Jordan is the greatest athlete of all time. He also said that the Apprentice is a great show and that the host would make a great president. Mods scrubbed all of them though.
Ninja that is not doing it.

Please raise your game if you want to continue to be part of the JCB community and involved in the rooftop lifestyle.

bionic77

Why does it always have to be rooftops? Why can't we have Switch basement parties?
Basement parties is some last gen shit.

We about that new shit.

Also it's a well known fact that beautiful people are getting down on the rooftops.

However if you want to hang with the Gatas in the basement and do some Gata shit while you are down there we don't judge.

Line_HTX

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 2h2 hours ago

Colts owner Jim Irsay @JimIrsay
had a Tweet of a naked woman posted on the timeline of his official verified account. It has been deleted

🤐🤐🤐

What really gets me is the leash they gave this fucker. How was he not banned for his antics as a mod, then robbing gaffers blind?! It makes the optics of this whole thing shady af.
It's pretty amazing. Must've had dirt on people or something. Members get thrown to the wolves over shit that's not even a fraction of what he's done. Good riddance finally.

#FreeFrankman.

I think it's telling that despite just reading about all this stuff I'm not the least bit surprised.

Even if there was no picture of him the statement he made according to the article is the most Amir0x thing ever.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL 2h2 hours ago

Colts owner Jim Irsay @JimIrsay
had a Tweet of a naked woman posted on the timeline of his official verified account. It has been deleted

🤐🤐🤐

waiting for the "I wuz hacked" tweet.

Gobias

Banned
j4iicbud_1h0aiyj_l0iczm.png

Mindlog

That's a good deal.
That 4k TCL posted in gaming also looks like a good deal. TCL was the brand you bought on Black Friday for side-screens on your outdoor setup. Quietly stepping up their game.

Hello fellow olds. Remember MP3 players?
What was the hotter device for its time?
CD Players with skip protection.
CD Players that could play MP3s.

Top Bottom