• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Hindl

They keep locking threads about it, the fuck?
At this point they've posted that they found out same time as everyone else, deleted the original thread because it wasn't verified, and are now preparing a statement. They locked the subsequent threads because it's just full of people going what the fuck (understandably so). They'll just wait till they have the statement and everyone can post there
Deleted his entire history, they're making an official statement soon.
No they aren't Gaf search just sucks. You can still search his name and find all his posts

Draxal

At this point they've posted that they found out same time as everyone else, deleted the original thread because it wasn't verified, and are now preparing a statement. They locked the subsequent threads because it's just full of people going what the fuck (understandably so). They'll just wait till they have the statement and everyone can post there

No they aren't Gaf search just sucks. You can still search his name and find all his posts

Ah some of the old posts that people linking weren't working before, but now they can be seen for some reason.

I found posts from 2004 of Bionic saying that handheld gaming is for losers and Michael Jordan is the greatest athlete of all time. He also said that the Apprentice is a great show and that the host would make a great president. Mods scrubbed all of them though.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What really gets me is the leash they gave this fucker. How was he not banned for his antics as a mod, then robbing gaffers blind?! It makes the optics of this whole thing shady af.

Fox318

FREE SNESFREAK

tCexRzT.png

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I never understood why anyone would engage with him, unless they had no idea about his past. Dude was vile.

again I would love to know why he wasn't perm'd. Scamming in the buy sell trade thread is insta-perm. We knew this guy swindled thousands from gaffers. Not to mention his rap sheet and his abuse of mod powers. I'm extremely skeptical they "didn't know his name"

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just wanted to pop in and say that Discord for Madden-GAF has been great. We dont really even use the thread anymore.

Its good to have more than one place for communities to meet up.

Top Bottom