• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Getting Wings tonight up to 3 sauces or Rubs
Black & White, Lemon Pepper, Cajun Style, Dry Buffalo, House Rub, Mango Habanero, Taco Rub, Dry Sriracha. Had the house rub last time, while good I'll rather try another one this time if I do go with a rub.

BBQ, Korean BBQ, Sweet Chili, Tangy Mustard, Teriyaki, Garlic Parmesan, Hot Buffalo, Sriracha Honey, Honey Garlic, Caribbean Jerk, Buffalo Pesto, Honey BBQ, Mild Buffalo, Medium Buffalo, Jalapeno Cheddar and Honey Mustard. Korean I got last time and was damn good while the Hot Buffalo reminded me to much of a atomic style buffalo sauce where it just has heat but no flavor.

The Cowboys are going to break the suspension record this season.

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

A loss Dallas expected: Cowboys DE David Irving suspended first four games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

It's either Weed or PED, Cowboys players can't stay clean..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nothing out of the ordinary. Must be Philly drunk or something.

You don't even check yours, you lazy bum!

I am lazy!

But I'm being punished. My Klipsch 2.1 setup will not stop playing Fox News radio over the speakers. I'm playing with ferrite cord thingys to make it stop and it isn't working...

We definitely can't talk about the thing that everyone wants to know about so um...did anyone watch the sports last night? Where that team did that thing and beat the other team? How cool was that eh?

Tom Penny

I just got denied every vacation day I put in for by my boss because my company is going through a system conversion and I help test..I honestly want to go to HR cuz it's BS.

bionic77

Someone posted that Bionic invited someone to the rooftops who was not a JCB....

why bionic?????
Because JCBs have manners.

Who am I to say no to such a fine ass woman who has a deep interest in rooftop parties and JCBs? None of the Boyz complained at that time.

bionic77

Someone also PM the details of whatever dirty that went down. I am too old to find it in google.

Edit: I figured it out. Wow. Ugh. I hate anything to do with THAT.

Draxal

Wasn't that the dude who was mod and edited old posts to cover his ass?

Begged for money on gaf (rumored to be used on coke) and rumored to beat up his mom.

And he tried to defend edited the old posts after the fact years later.

Really a stain on the admin/mod team that he was allowed to post here after all this shit.

And verified.

Lord. What a piece of shit.

Yep, first thread was likely killed to try to give the mods enough to time to confirm that it was him and release a statement. It was probably confirmed quite quickly and that's why they've left that other thread alive until they have a statement ready. Really nothing to say about this situation/the guy that hasn't been said before. Just disturbing.

Top Bottom