• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Cheap too since he's on his rookie deal. And unless he absolutely breaks out this season he should be pretty cheap to afford. Seems a lot like Logan, good run-stuffer but not as much with pass rushing

5 sacks a year seems decent for a DT, if he can get some pressure next to Cox that would be great.

JABEE

I think it's a good move to replace Logan.

I'm interested in the value of 25 spots in the third round.

Looks like the Eagles traded a third round pick or early 4th round pick worth of value using the draft pick chart (116 points).

Pepiope

Apparently he's solid. Won't pretend to know much about him. Hopefully a good cheap DT who we can maybe re-sign next season.

JABEE

I think the Eagles draft an offensive player in the first round.

Cook, Davis, Fournette, McCaffrey or Howard.

If Fournette lasts to 14, I would pick him without question.

JABEE

Thought I read he will want too much when he is a FA after next season so they were unloading him now hoping to get something.

They basically received a late 3rd for Jernigan based on value.

His contract expires at the end of the season. I'm not sure what his compensatory pick value will be next season.

JABEE

This years CB crop is deep. Mayock saying that CBs with a 4th round grade this year would be second round on normal years.

And I'm picking Fournette if given the opportunity. Wentz, Fournette, Sproles, Jeffery, Ertz, Matthews is a killer set-up with the offensive line the Eagles have assembled. The offense will be firing.

I can get a corner in the 2nd round and another one in a later round. I don't think Fournette will be available. I am also afraid of picking corners in the first round for some reason.

For new page:

So Official Mock Draft time: April 10th at 8 a.m. PST

Since the Browns have a team ready, Flo...BG...y'all are on the clock. You have until Noon to make a pick.

Teams without a team will be group pick, first choice to three votes or pick with most votes in two hours get auto-selected.

Remember the pick is who you think your team will pick not who you want (you hear that Mech??)
Write a quick write up on why your team will make that pick and how he fits your team.

1. Cleveland Browns - Flo,BG
2. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer, TheSkullPrince
3. Chicago Bears
4. Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Tennessee Titans (from Los Angeles Rams)
6. New York Jets - Fox
7. Los Angeles Chargers - Fanto
8. Carolina Panthers - Grover
9. Cincinnati Bengals
10. Buffalo Bills
11. New Orleans Saints - dionysus
12. Cleveland Browns (from Philadelphia Eagles)
13. Arizona Cardinals
14. Philadelphia Eagles (from Minnesota Vikings) - Hindl
15. Indianapolis Colts
16. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
17. Washington Redskins
18. Tennessee Titans
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
20. Denver Broncos
21. Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
22. Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf
23. New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
24. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
25. Houston Texans - Dutch, Mech
26. Seattle Seahawks - cdy
27. Kansas City Chiefs
28. Dallas Cowboys - cashman
29. Green Bay Packers - Slo
30. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
31. Atlanta Falcons
32. New Orleans Saints (from Patriots) - dionysus

Thought I read he will want too much when he is a FA after next season so they were unloading him now hoping to get something.

I get the goal behind it, but the Ratbirds defensive line was the strongest part of their defense. They eat shit to sign Williams just to give Jernigan away?

JABEE

The Eagles could get a compensatory pick if Jernigan leaves next season. Probably a 4th or 5th.

I would say that is pretty good for a year of Jernigan.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
That Atlus no-stream Persona 5 policy thing is nuts.

r5hVInG.gif

tjErtNe.gif

Pepiope

They need a CB so bad though. You can't find an elite level CB in later rounds (usually), you can at RB though.
What do you mean? Malcolm Butler, AJ Bouye, Richard Sherman, and Josh Norman just off the top of my head. I don't think we absolutely have to draft a CB in rounds 1 or 2.

Hindl

The Eagles could get a compensatory pick if Jernigan leaves next season. Probably a 4th or 5th.

I would say that is pretty good for a year of Jernigan.

Plus they could probably resign him. There's potential for a lot of cap to open up next season

It's a ploy so Giant Bomb doesn't have to play through it. Follow the money

It will also force SBF to LP it instead of stream it...which is a horrible idea and will be a painful 80+ part series. Only youtubers I can rest easy knowing for sure aren't horrible alt-right racists...I hope I can include RLM in that select circle one day...

Jarnet87

Coming home from a long day of work and watching a recording of Manchester United fail miserably gives me new appreciation for the poor souls who work weekends and have to come home and be tortured by their bad NFL franchises.

It will also force SBF to LP it instead of stream it...which is a horrible idea and will be a painful 80+ part series.Only youtubers I can rest easy knowing for sure aren't horrible alt-right racists...I hope I can include RLM in that select circle one day...
Painful for who? It's gonna be Crono Trigger 2.0 which is still their best Let's Play to me..

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Coming home from a long day of work and watching a recording of Manchester United fail miserably gives me new appreciation for the poor souls who work weekends and have to come home and be tortured by their bad NFL franchises.

I missed the GB v NE super bowl, I have never worked a sunday since.

I don't know what that is..

It's too bad there were no sequels to Crono Trigger.. I'm glad they didn't make any crap sequels.

I say this not playing either game and watching SBF Let's play and only reading about Crono Cross and it seemed dumb in terms of story

This is by far your biggest failure yet

Top Bottom