• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Deadspin‏Verified account @Deadspin 16m 16 minutes ago
ESPN columnist accuses fellow ESPNer Bill Barnwell of secretly consulting for the Browns: http://deadsp.in/7UOz9t4
Lmao so how about Deadspin got ahold of the Grossi article from earlier, also his article has been pulled.
Deadspin quotes:

Where the piece gets especially strange is when it speculates that the Browns are at the very least basing personnel decisions on Grossi’s ESPN colleague Bill Barnwell’s columns, and asserts that there’s reason to think that Barnwell is secretly working for the Browns. (There really isn’t.)

According to Grossi, the obvious thing for the Browns to do is draft Texas A&M defensive end Myles Garrett with the first overall pick and figure things out from there. At least, that was the obvious thing to do “until Bill Barnwell struck again.”

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I saw an interesting comparison of the current gen consoles:

17834155_1438012532910536_6804314832698196510_o.jpg

All this means for me is that I'm excited that developers will be able push the envelope more and thus push PC graphics even more so.

I'd even consider getting a Scorpio if they ever come out with exclusives like they used to have on the OG Xbox and early 360 days. I'm not excited about multiplayer shooters so hopefully they've got something else.

What ever happened to Crimson Skies damn it?!

I love to shit on Squicken's boy Grossi but this is getting sad now.

He needs to go on vacation or something wow.
If I'm being honest idk how long he can go on like this. Since last year after the Browns/Eagles trade his tomfoolery has continued to get attention from some of the bigger media guys.

Greg

Seriously have you tried Ghost Recon Wildlands? It plays just like Socom but open world
that sounds worse than SOCOM III when they thought doubling the player count, adding vehicles, and making maps the size of Texas would be a good idea

Sanjuro

Part of the appeal of SOCOM was the graphics looking terrible for even it's time. #badpixelartfetish #bringbackjumpingflash

MechDX

that sounds worse than SOCOM III when they thought doubling the player count, adding vehicles, and making maps the size of Texas would be a good idea

Think GTA meets Socom. Open world with missions and other objectives scattered through out. The actual gameplay feels a lot like an updated Socom

Personally I felt Socom was a shit game even for its time.

bionic77

Think GTA meets Socom. Open world with missions and other objectives scattered through out. The actual gameplay feels a lot like an updated Socom

Personally I felt Socom was a shit game even for its time.
Mech objectively has the worst taste.

bionic77

Start Socom mission
Throw Grenade
Watch AI teamamte jump on grenade

Socom
I was referring more to the fact that you were trying to sell someone on Wildlands.

And then I tried to think of you ever recommending something good.

Still thinking...

Potential trade suitors for Richard Sherman:

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-se...trade-buzz-seahawks-asking-price-suitors-more

It's still crazy that the Seahawks are going to potentially trade Sherman, but given the arguments he had on the sidelines with his coaches, and calling out Pete Carroll numerous times, it seems like both sides agree they need to move on.

Pats trade butler to saints for #32 + a 2017 and 2018 4th.

Then trade Jimmy G to the Browns for 2017 #52 and 65 this year + 2nd and 3rd rounders in 2018

Then trade #32 for Sherman and seattle's 4th

Then Jimmy G busts in 3 years and pats pick him up after Brady retires for a 6th rounder or in free agency and the dynasty keeps going.

Literally the darkest timeline 😥

Belichick out here playing Madden 06 franchise mode vs the CPU while everybody else is playing on all madden with QB vision on as Mike Vick

cdyhybrid

Pats trade butler to saints for #32 + a 2017 and 2018 4th.

Then trade Jimmy G to the Browns for 2017 #52 and 65 this year + 2nd and 3rd rounders in 2018

Then trade #32 for Sherman and seattle's 4th

Then Jimmy G busts in 3 years and pats pick him up after Brady retires for a 6th rounder or in free agency and the dynasty keeps going.

Literally the darkest timeline 😥
:jnc

#32 isn't gonna get you Sherman and a 4th

Top Bottom