• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

bionic77

The Pats have the White House and got their Judge on the Supreme Court.

I fear in a few years they will be cleared of all cheating.

C8wBFzyXgAASCke.jpg

Fantomex

I've been really busy with working, coaching, and Zelda. But I just wanted to stop by and congratulate my good friend Greg on the news. Congratulations friend!

522.gif

Tom Penny

If the Pats can retain Butler and get Sherman that's a pretty good secondary. It will make up for not having an elite RB anymore.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do the NFL GAF Mario Kart 8 Wii U meetups still happen? Im guessing not but it might be a fun thing to hop back into since the switch version is hitting soon.

Hindl

I love rice in burritos, but I'll concede to bread that when I'm trying to lose weight I don't get rice. Empty calories

I kinda want this also

He doesn't ever not look like a little kid though

I want to see the evolution of the terminator eye

MechDX

Ben Rothlesberger has blocked most of the national media on twitter. lol

For some reason Im blocked but i have never tweeted at him

Hindl

That's such a bizarre way to format things. Like the RAM. Scorpio has 33% more RAM than the PS4 Pro, but at the same time the PS4 Pro has 25% less RAM than the Scorpio. They should've just chosen one column of numbers

That's such a bizarre way to format things. Like the RAM. Scorpio has 33% more RAM than the PS4 Pro, but at the same time the PS4 Pro has 25% less RAM than the Scorpio. They should've just chosen one column of numbers

There were people freaking out yesterday about that very thing. It is confusing for sure.

Edit: It seems the Switch is selling great:

"The company's long-history of conservative production targets has some analysts worried. Jefferies Group analyst Atul Goyal estimated that 2.5 to 3 million Switch units were sold in March, ahead of Nintendo's target of 2 million."

Crazy that they sold between 500k and 1 million more in one month then they thought that they would. JCBs everywhere now.

Top Bottom