• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

You still have your original hip?

C8lW5niXoAIJvxb

DMczaf

My contract with Bucs GAF is up in 2020.

Hmm, same year as the Las Vegas Raiders debut... 🤔🤔🤔

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rice is pretty much essential in a burrito. In fact I've had plenty of burritos with rice/beans/veggies and no meat.

bionic77

Saw Moana with the kids last night.

Shit was good.

Disney is on fire lately. Frozen and Moana are two of the best kids movies I have ever seen.

Trumpers and Pats fans must hate them though. Moana has zero white people in it and the current trend is to make the princesses or women the heroes instead of just serving as the plot prize for the white man who saves the day.

Tom Penny

Man oh man. My buddy will be inheriting a kid out of nowhere because his girlfriends sister is an incompetent piece of shit and the son will have no chance in life otherwise. That's a life changing event to start your weekend...

Tall4Life

Shit was good.

Disney is on fire lately. Frozen and Moana are two of the best kids movies I have ever seen.

Trumpers and Pats fans must hate them though. Moana has zero white people in it and the current trend is to make the princesses or women the heroes instead of just serving as the plot prize for the white man who saves the day.

Moana was pretty good, I didn't like Frozen much

Hunter S.

Shit was good.

I cannot watch if it has no white people.

Lilo and stitch is the same way. Excellent.

Probably one of the best Disney movies in my opinion.

Music was really good.
I was really surprised how good the rock was in it. I had no idea he could sing at all. My wife has the soundtrack for it and she plays t all the time and all the songs are really well done. It's crazy to be how far Disney animation studio has passed Pixar by.

Floy the mock starts tomorrow so feel free to put up ur 1st pick whenever. Might not be around too much tomorrow.

Also I've decided When/if Peppers falls to the 2nd and Browns draft him. He can be your boy, I feel a strong connection between you two.
Floy after carefully considering your application to eagles gaf I regret to inform you that we must decline it at this time.
Fuck, I was really banking on this 😞
just kidding Floy boy!

bionic77

I was really surprised how good the rock was in it. I had no idea he could sing at all. My wife has the soundtrack for it and she plays t all the time and all the songs are really well done. It's crazy to be how far Disney animation studio has passed Pixar by.
Disney was absolute garbage until Pixar took them over.

Lassiter is the guy who made Pixar and then saved Disney.

Also Inside Out was brilliant and that came out 2 years ago.

I just took my biggest L in the past two years.

And quite frankly one of my biggest Ls ever.

My driver just broke.

CA328282-F43D-4D26-BD89-9F10C652988D.gif

My trusty SQ2 5900 that I've been using for almost ten years just split apart on me. That club saw me through high school, college, and young adulthood!

Top Bottom