• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Tom Penny

I just took my biggest L in the past two years.

And quite frankly one of my biggest Ls ever.

My driver just broke.

CA328282-F43D-4D26-BD89-9F10C652988D.gif

My trusty SQ2 5900 that I've been using for almost ten years just split apart on me. That club saw me through high school, college, and young adulthood!

I just started golfing last year and got in a league this year. Can't wait to play every week.

Jarnet87

Should only be a week or two more before the Bucs are announced as this years Hard Knocks team. You will all get to see the personal side of Jaboo.

That New York Daily News report on Rex Ryan, lol at letting Rob Ryan essentially be co head coach.

Hindl

I haven't found a food where mayo doesn't belong

#DMWasRight

Burritos
Chili

The kool aid has to be great in Dallas when they believe Damontre Moore is a good signing lol...

It's pretty much a vet minimum signing at a position they're extremely thin at for a player that has a lot of potential. Low risk/high reward, if it doesn't work out it doesn't really do any damage. See Eagles signing Chance Warmack. It'll most likely fail but who cares?

Ah, just your standard, delicious Japanese soft drink.
The hell Japan?

Floy after carefully considering your application to eagles gaf I regret to inform you that we must decline it at this time.
Good..

Floy the mock starts tomorrow so feel free to put up ur 1st pick whenever. But not be around too much tomorrow.
Jokes on you because I'm off all week for sprint my break and I'm working all day today so I'll put my write up on the pick up whenever I sit down.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Common Man God hot dog combinations.

Just mustard
Just ketchup
Ketchup, pickles
Ketchup, pickles, jalapenos
Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut, pickles, jalapenos, ketchup (this one is fantastic)
pickled onion
Cheese, bacon, jalapeno
Gucamole.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've bounced between a bad cold, the flu, and an awful stomach flu in the last month so I'd be shocked if I'm not down a significant amount.

Hindl

It's a sign you're getting old. Olds like me love pickled shit with spicy shit, it's how we feel alive.

It's weird, when I was young I loved pickles, then I lost my taste for them for about 10 years, and then just last year regained my taste for them. When I was in Nashville last October, I got Nashville hot chicken, and that's what kicked off the spicy food/pickle combo. But I've always loved spicy food, when I cook at home I load my food up with Cumin, Paprika, and Cayenne

I lost 15 pounds in march :')))))

Congrats! I'm starting my own diet for April and trying to do the same

Bread

Banned
Look what the boy did!!!

Congrats man.

Baby steps with that shit.

I have 20-30 pounds left to go for my goal.

Might compete in a kickboxing bout if I can hit my weight.
thanks guys! Something clicked in early march and it's now been a month since I started eating well. I had always been super skinny so I didn't know how to manage a good diet. All those burritos and pizzas put me over 200 for the first time, now I'm back below 190 and it feels so great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I pretty much don't cook something savory for myself without putting at least cayenne and a diced jalapeno in it.

Unfortunately I often cook for babies and even worse, adults who can't handle spicy stuff.

I'm not a fool who chases heat though.

bionic77

Hot dogs taste good but I have not really fucked with them in a long ass time because I don't want to get as fat as Bread where I need to lose 15lbs. Also cancer.

Hindl

I had a Kobe Beef in a blanket recently where the blanket was covered in all the everything bagel toppings. It came with a spicy cheese dipping sauce too. It was really good, but the whole time I thought it was a waste of high quality beef to just put it in a hot dog

Bread

Banned
...but...Bread makes you fat...
im now known as lettuce wrap

Congrats! I'm starting my own diet for April and trying to do the same
Good luck! The hardest part is saying no to people who want to get shitty food! My office loves donuts and bagels and it's tough to not grab one.
Yes!!!!
Hot dogs taste good but I have not really fucked with them in a long ass time because I don't want to get as fat as Bread where I need to lose 15lbs. Also cancer.
lmao

Top Bottom