• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

MechDX

**WE HAVE A TRADE**

The Cleveland Browns trade the first pick in the 2017 NFL Draft to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for Roberto Aguayo and a future 6th round draft pick. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are now on the clock.

Still amazing that a team in this day and age would teake a kicker with a 2nd round pick much less trade up in the same round for one. No wonder Grossi dont trust analytics

Mech, is our draft room ready?

I have Peppers number 1 on my big board.

Still have a funny feeling the Texans dont take a QB in round 1 no matter how many people say they will. That is not in Smith's DNA to do that

Wes

venison crêpe
When it actually comes to draft night it will be interesting when the Browns FO comes out to talk to local media about the pick.
In past they tend to do it after about 20 minutes but with picking at #12 and potential for trades down and up (from 33) we might not see them until the whole of round 1 is done.

Think it's something to look out for come the night of.

On unrelated note, picked up P5. Its my first Persona game. Without spoiling anything, should I generally be leaving tasks until the last possible day before the deadline?

Still amazing that a team in this day and age would teake a kicker with a 2nd round pick much less trade up in the same round for one. No wonder Grossi dont trust analytics

Still have a funny feeling the Texans dont take a QB in round 1 no matter how many people say they will. That is not in Smith's DNA to do that

I don't see a QB either. Not in the first round, makes no sense to invest that kind of capital on a QB who is probably not even close to ready. Play Savage, draft QB in the second/third.

Pepiope

I don't see a QB either. Not in the first round, makes no sense to invest that kind of capital on a QB who is probably not even close to ready. Play Savage, draft QB in the second/third.
The eagles spent the #2 pick on the least experienced QB imaginable. Desperate teams do desperate things.

Hindl

On unrelated note, picked up P5. Its my first Persona game. Without spoiling anything, should I generally be leaving tasks until the last possible day before the deadline?

Persona 5 is a little different, and due to how it works you'll need to secure a route to the treasure at least 2 days before the deadline. If you look at the calendar there should be a thing 2 days before the deadline that says there's another deadline. So don't put it off

And aside from that, I think it's best to do it earlier anyway. Your teammates will constantly annoy you about it, plus the story doesn't progress until the deadline date anyway. So if you finish early, all the days before the deadline become free days where you can do whatever you want. I usually use that to either do a job, study or build confidants, since the days after a deadline usually have some story stuff that takes up your free time

Wes

venison crêpe
Persona 5 is a little different, and due to how it works you'll need to secure a route to the treasure at least 2 days before the deadline. If you look at the calendar there should be a thing 2 days before the deadline that says there's another deadline. So don't put it off

And aside from that, I think it's best to do it earlier anyway. Your teammates will constantly annoy you about it, plus the story doesn't progress until the deadline date anyway. So if you finish early, all the days before the deadline become free days where you can do whatever you want. I usually use that to either do a job, study or build confidants, since the days after a deadline usually have some story stuff that takes up your free time

Brilliant, thats what i was hoping would be the case - thanks.

Made the mistake of not realizing
sending the calling card
would take up a whole day on first palace -_- and failed. Had a save of a few days before but accidently saved over it lol

BigAT

Made the mistake of not realizing
sending the calling card
would take up a whole day on first palace -_- and failed. Had a save of a few days before but accidently saved over it lol

BG...I thought you claimed you were doing it...

tenor.gif

Fox318

Question

What color car should I get?

Black, Red, or Blue?

Notes:
If I get black would it be wrong if I play I'm black by CB4 with the windows down?

bionic77

With this attitude the JCB's won't change nothin. Gotta be loud and proud.
We resisting but I don't want my boy to get got doing it. These Trumpers will fuck up your shit if you don't keep an eye on them.

Always be resisting but be safe doing it.

Fox cars are like roulette. Always bet on black. I have had 4 or 5 cars and everyone was black. It was always the right decision and I regret nothing .

Hindl

Question

Black, Red, or Blue?

Notes:
If I get black would it be wrong if I play I'm black by CB4 with the windows down?

Aren't premiums higher with red cars? And everyone has black. I'd go with a dark blue

bigosc2k

Banned
New GM, new head coach, a new hope.
The San Francisco 49ers having many glaring holes on it rosters, some of it were remedied during the start of free agency. Main issue is Quarterback, this is not the year to get a franchise QB in this year's draft, but another glaring hole the 49ers have to address as well is cornerback.

With the second overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Marshon Lattimore, CB of the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Solomon Thomas was the general consensus pick at #2 for the Niners, but with the release of Tramaine Brock and Jimmie Ward most likely switching over to Safety, the cornerback position becomes the most glaring need on a roster with many holes to fill.

The 49ers have already met with Lattimore and with the 2017 draft class being one of the deepest at the cornerback position, Lattimore stands a cut above the rest making him a perfect fit for the Niners. He fulfills both roles many consider when drafting a player-he’s fills the biggest need a team has while at the same time being one of the best talents available.

I would like to thank my co-gms skull (did majority of the write up) and doom

Question

Black, Red, or Blue?

Notes:

Let me tell you as a person with a black car.

Pollen season makes you want to burn the car to the ground. Summer will make YOU burn to the ground.

But I live in a place with 7637584629571 trees and it never gets below 80 in the summer (like it'll be 80 and humid at 2 AM) so you may not have those same problems.

But black always feels classy and stately so that's a plus

New GM, new head coach, a new hope.
The San Francisco 49ers having many glaring holes on it rosters, some of it were remedied during the start of free agency. Main issue is Quarterback, this is not the year to get a franchise QB in this year's draft, but another glaring hole the 49ers have to address as well is cornerback.

With the second overall pick in the 2017 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Marshon Lattimore, CB of the Ohio State Buckeyes.

Solomon Thomas was the general consensus pick at #2 for the Niners, but with the release of Tramaine Brock and Jimmie Ward most likely switching over to Safety, the cornerback position becomes the most glaring need on a roster with many holes to fill.

The 49ers have already met with Lattimore and with the 2017 draft class being one of the deepest at the cornerback position, Lattimore stands a cut above the rest making him a perfect fit for the Niners. He fulfills both roles many consider when drafting a player-he’s fills the biggest need a team has while at the same time being one of the best talents available.

I would like to thank my co-gms skull (did majority of the write up) and doom

I want Hooker!

MechDX

Buffalo Bills‏Verified account @buffalobills 6m6 minutes ago
More
We've added a QB. T.J. Yates has officially signed!

Welcome aboard, @TJ_Yates. More on the quarterback: http://bufbills.co/fATZ3L

C9D_5FjV0AAzVrm.jpg:large

Good bye sweet prince! We will always have the ass whoopins you gave that soulless ginger in Cincy!

ADv2XFj.gif

Adam Schefter‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
More
QBs T.J. Yates and Matt McGloin now have jobs; Colin Kaepernick and Jay Cutler do not.

Im betting Jay dont give a single fuck

BigAT

How does that warrant an icon post

Unless it's because I'm a Pats fan, which if so LOL @ YOU

"I don't know how someone could defend this awful corporation that is clearly in the wrong" as a shameless Patriots fan is definitely worthy of an avatar quote.

Top Bottom