• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindlog

Brate stopped his route.
You're welcome Browns GAF for paving the way to true 8-8.
Obvious fight was obvious.
Fuck that's a lot of rain stay safe.

MechDX

u8fG2U6.png

#DivsionalSolidarity is real

chadskin

@AdamSchefter: Sigh of relief: Jets QB Bryce Petty suffered a Grade 1 MCL sprain and hopes to play Thursday night, per source. Ready for regular season.

woah

Man God

Non-Canon Member
@AdamSchefter: Sigh of relief: Jets QB Bryce Petty suffered a Grade 1 MCL sprain and hopes to play Thursday night, per source. Ready for regular season.

woah

Didn't the same thing happen last season? Dude just always gets injured and then plays injured.

bionic77

FMT

I just got this message from a Daddario on my Switch. I think it's for you.

'Dear JCB:

Reservation for two on the rooftops.

Bon apetit.'

Mrbob

Mitchell I'm sorry for ever doubting you. That was a beautiful 50 yard dime into the end zone for a TD.

Mike Glennon get off my screen right now.

Velcro Fly

Bears are going to be relying on Kevin White to stay healthy.

I almost feel like this WR group was put together to sabotage Glennon by the end of the season.

That said Mitch looks really good. I still think that trade was horrific but Trubisky looks legit early on here.

Jarnet87

I almost feel like this WR group was put together to sabotage Glennon by the end of the season.

That said Mitch looks really good. I still think that trade was horrific but Trubisky looks legit early on here.

giphy.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
On the heels of 6/18, 93 yards, and a pick against a vanilla preseason defense? I know Browns fans are excited for him because he's the new young guy and the other options suck, but he's not ready.

I think its weird they're not giving Kessler a shot given him being effective last year but I guess he really just has been bad this preseason. That or the Browns just disrespect him for no real reason and he'll be good somewhere else... which is totally possible.

It could be worse. They could be relying on Devin Hester to be their #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom